Chapter 33: I'm Moving

That morning Louis and Harry made breakfast together as always. Nathan came to their house from his hotel for the day. Everyone's impressions on Nathan were great. He was kind, respected everyone, and he had some pretty great stories to tell.

"So, my dad, he went out of the tent. And right across from the lake he saw a-" Their door opened which made the story stop. It was Liam who walked in the door holding someone's hand.

"Sorry to intrude." Zayn couldn't contain his shock. Liam was holding hands with a blonde headed girl who had never seen before, "Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Daisy." No one could contain their shock.

Harry shot Zayn an apologetic look and walked up to them. "Oh nice to meet you Daisy."

"Nice to meet you too. You're Harry, right?" She smiled a bright smile. Harry could tell why Liam was into her.

"Yes, I am Harry. That is Louis, Nathan, Zayn, and then Niall." All of the boys waved to her smiling. Zayn's smile was forced but at least he tried.

When Liam got settled and started introducing himself to Nathan the rest of the boys walked outside to calm down Zayn. "It will be ok." Niall said first, he found out from Harry and then pretended not to know about it when Zayn told him everything. 

"You will find someone else." Said Louis; he was trying his best to be comforting.

Zayn felt tears forming but he held them back, "No, it's not about that. I just don't want it to be awkward."

"It won't be. He will get over it and you will too. Soon it will just be a memory from the past." Harry smiled at him which made not only Zayn feel better, but everyone else in the room too. "Let's go back in there and support Liam and Daisy. It will be hard but it will become normal eventually. They walked back in the room and had a good rest of their morning.

In the afternoon all of the boys and Daisy decided to go to the grocery store. Except for Nathan and Zayn who were now alone together in the kitchen. "So, how have you been liking it here?" Nathan asked, starting the conversation.

"It's been different. Moving away from my family has been hard and everything but it's been good. Nice to have some new friends." Nathan smiled at Zayn. It was a type of smile that he had never seen before, but it made him feel happy.

"I actually haven't told Louis this but I am moving here. My new apartment is only a little ways away." Nathan coughed a little bit, "Hopefully I will be able to see you more."

Butterflies flew through Zayn and it was almost as if Liam had never existed. Maybe he never really did like Liam, maybe he just liked the rush. "I hope that too. Let's exchange numbers. To check up on each other since we both moved away from our families."

"That sounds like a great idea." They exchanged numbers and talked some more until all of the boys came back.

When they eventually did come back Nathan told them all the good news. Of course, they were all extremely excited because they all loved him. Together they made their own pizza's.

"Hazza, is this my first cooking lesson?" Louis asked.

"Yes this can be your first cooking lesson." Harry kissed his boyfriend lightly on the lips and they started making the dough. "Ok and now we are going to use this roller to roll out the dough. I think you should do it by yourself."

Louis brightly smiled at him; excited that Harry thought he was doing good. "Wait, really?"

"Yes really. I will stand here and watch." Harry did until the whole pizza was done, "It looks great Loubear."

Louis rolled his eyes at the nickname, "That's what my mom calls me."

"I know. It's what I call you now too." Harry smiled his bright cheesy smile.

"Fine." He kissed him and they danced around waiting for their pizza to finish cooking.

Author's Note: Heyy! Sorry for the short chapter but another one is coming your way in like 30 mins to an hour.

Questions or concerns can be commented here

Vote, comment, and follow if you want to. If you don't want to, that's cool too, I'm just happy you're here. Byeee besties