Chapter 20: You Have My Heart

Author's note: Heyyy! The song for this chapter is We Fell In Love In October by girl in red. Last thing before you read this is a fluffy chapter, fluffier than a cloud. I wish you luck all of my fellow single people.

    Harry was sitting on the couch of the apartment his family rented out month to month and eating cereal. He was going to have a very boring day today because everyone was busy ever since they got back from Barbados. Harry was happy to make it through to the next round but he didn't expect everyone to be busy with lessons everyday.

After Harry finished his breakfast someone knocked on the door which startled him because he wasn't expecting anyone. When he opened the door he saw his adorable boyfriend with a bouquet of flowers. "I thought you couldn't come see me today!" Harry pulled him inside the apartment and hugged him tightly.

"I wanted to surprise you." Louis said, placing the flowers down on the table. "We haven't had a proper date yet and I thought we could do that today."

Harry kissed him over and over until he had a realization, "What if someone sees us?" They both hated having to hide it, but they had to, just for now though.

"Don't worry about it. I've got it all planned out. When we go out to eat I will still hold your hand and you will get the perfect date. I promise." Harry kissed him again in thankfulness, today was going to be the best day ever, "And then later, we need to plan out how to come out to our families. Can you stay the night at my house tonight?" Louis looked hopeful.

"Lou, I don't know if I'm ready for that. W-we just got together." Harry blushed, he wasn't expecting this to come so soon.

"No, not to do anything. I'm not ready for that either. I just want to cuddle and spend time with you. I haven't seen you in two days. I just miss you." Harry kissed his boyfriend and agreed that he would stay over at Louis house.

Harry: Mom, I am going to stay the night with Louis, if that is ok.

Mom: That is fine. Have fun Harry. :)

Louis and Harry ran down the apartment complex hand in hand to the car. Once they got in Louis placed his hand on Harry's thigh, a place that practically had his name on it. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. It will ruin it if you know, but I've been planning it out ever since the plane ride home. I am so excited for you to see everything." They held hands and moved them to the center console. Teenage love, something they would never forget.

They arrived at the park an hour later. No one was there except them so they were free to do whatever they wanted. Leaves fell all around them which provided a rainbow of color; purple, orange, red, and yellow. Louis pulled out a green and white flannel blanket, then a wicker picnic basket. "I have more blankets if we get cold." They sat on a bench together and held hands under the darkness of the blanket, just in case.

Harry eventually broke the silence between them, "I am so happy we are finally together."

"Me too. We had a few bumps in the road, but now we are here. I think that we might be able to get through anything." Louis smiled at Harry this time he was the one to imagine their future and where it would lead. Harry quickly threw the blanket over their heads and kissed Louis. It didn't matter if they were in a park or walking down Hollywood Boulevard, under this blanket was a place only they knew.

After a long time at the park they both started getting cold and they decided to leave. "Ok, it is currently 1 pm. We need to go to the grocery store and get some snacks. It's for the next surprise." Louis beamed.

"I didn't bring any money though. Can we do the next surprise without going to the store?" Harry looked worried, he didn't want Louis to have to pay for it all; it just didn't seem gentleman like.