Chapter 30: Pumpkin Seeds

Warning: There is talk of s*x in this chapter

When all of the boys got home from pumpkin picking they got dressed in better clothes and started the carving. First, they all opened the top of the pumpkin and started scraping the goop out of their hands.

"Save the pumpkin seeds!" Yelled Harry, "I am going to bake something with them."
Louis pouted, "Are you going to teach me how to bake then? I'm tired of sitting on the counter when you make breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner."

"Not this time, Lou." Harry looked around nervously. Teaching him how to cook was going to be a big challenge, "This particular recipe has a lot of important instructions to follow and I want to make something with you that doesn't take that much focus."

"Fine." He continued to scrape the pumpkin out very carefully making sure he didn't throw one seed away. "I'm going to make the best pumpkin. All of yours are going to be bad. Except for Harry's, Zayn's, and Niall's. So actually, Liam, your pumpkin is going to look stupid."

"Do you want to have a competition? We will let the boy's vote. Actually, we will let Niall vote." Liam smiled, "Sorry, Zayn and Harry are too biased."

"Whatever, I will still win. I don't need their vote." Louis began planning his pumpkin.

Harry Styles never liked the idea of cutting the pumpkin so he painted it into an adorable black cat.

Zayn Malik did a basic triangle eyes and a jagged mouth. He was proud of it when he put the candle in and then set it on the porch.

Niall Horan painted a piece of pizza on his pumpkin and then put paint splatters all over it. They had a great band of little pumpkins.

It had been almost an hour since they started and Louis was still cutting his pumpkin. Harry was dying for attention and the boys thought it would be funny to see what he did if Harry tried to distract him, "Hey Lou. How is your pumpkin coming along?"

"Great. Thanks." He continued to focus on his pumpkin, "I'll be done a minute. Sorry Hazza."

Harry smirked, "You know, we could just forget about this whole competition and you can come upstairs with me. We can do whatever you want."

Louis started to slow down but he stayed focused, "No, I would love it if you could just wait."

"Your loss. I guess I'm just going to go by myself and-" He whispered something in Louis' ear that I'm sure you don't want to hear. Louis put his pumpkin knife down and turned his head to the side.

"Really?" Harry smiled and shook his head yes, "I will be back in like 30 minutes." His boyfriend nudged him, "Actually in like an hour and half. Maybe even two hours. Who knows? But I'll be back." Louis grabbed Harry's hand and ran with him to the car.

They quickly drove to the nearest and nicest hotel then got a room. For some reason today of all days felt right. They got in bed and Louis initiated the kiss. It was deep, hungry, and powerful. When Harry gave it back it was an unspoken agreement that they were both ready, but Louis still wanted to ask, "Do you want to do this?"

"Yes, do you?" He smiled.

Louis took off his shirt, "Yes." Harry followed by taking off his own shirt. This part they had both seen before but they took each other in, etching each part intricately in their minds. "I love you."

"I love you." Louis kissed him again and traveled to his neck, the spot he knew well. They didn't know what they were doing but they were going to try their best. After they would talk about it, what they liked and didn't because they felt comfortable with each other.

Harry began to unbutton Louis' pants until they were off and Louis did the same thing. They took each step slowly waiting for the other one to give them the go ahead. Was this the first time that they had imagined? No, but it was better than what they had imagined, more beautiful and natural. They relaxed into each other not feeling uncomfortable or insecure; they both felt safe.

Harry moved his hand higher and higher up Louis' thigh until there was no more space to move. He slid his fingers inside of his boxers just a little bit while he kissed Louis' neck. It was finally happening.

When it was over Louis was still awake while Harry slept next to him. He watched the beautiful brown haired boy breathe in and out. He looked at his light pink full lips. He looked at his neck where more than two marks had been left and he chuckled at how annoyed Harry would be about it the next day. He looked at his nose, the one he kissed before saying goodbye. After admiring Harry for a bit longer, Louis turned off the lights and fell asleep peacefully without a worry in the world.

Author's Note:

Questions or concerns can be commented here

Vote, comment, and follow if you feel like it. Byee besties