Chapter 36: Ninja Turtles

Author's Note: The amount of ninja turtles knowledge I have now is concerning. I hope that someday it will be useful in my future.

The party was all set up. There was a table of food with pizza, sandwiches, chips, drinks, juice boxes, candy, and so much more. It was safe to say that Harry and Louis went a little overboard.

Halloween decorations were hung all around the room. Skeletons, pumpkins, and ghosts. They all followed the colors orange, purple, and black. Everything was perfect.

    Soon after Liam had finished decorating with Daisy, Harry, and Louis the rest of the boys came with the costumes. They quickly handed them out and ran to get dressed in the different bathrooms. 

First, Louis and Harry strutted out in their Mickey (Louis), then Minnie (Harry) costume. "You make a great Minnie, love." said Louis and it made Harry smile.

But quickly his smile faded, "Wait, Louis what are we going to say? We are wearing a matching couples costume."

"It will be fine," Louis soothed him by running his hands through his hair, "We will just say we are really great friends if anyone asks. It works every time." It seemed to calm him down enough to where he was smiling again.

Niall glared at them because that excuse barely worked but he let it slide. He wanted them to be happy. "Come on Zayn and Nathan. Get out here." He squeezed the Michelangelo stuffed animal close to his chest. When they realized that there were actually four ninja turtles they had to buy a stuffed animal to complete the set.

The rest of Niall's crew came running out of the bathrooms and they model walked together for the couple to see. Zayn was Leonardo and Nathan was Donatello. "Wow, your guy's costumes are so...childish." Louis looked at them and almost laughed but didn't because it would make Harry mad.

Nathan's jaw fell to the floor, "Says the one with mickey mouse ears on. Our costume is awesome and you are just jealous."

"No, it just shows that I am a nice and caring boyfriend." He kissed Harry on the lips and made him smile.

Zayn scoffed, "Or it shows you will do whatever it takes to get laid." The 'argument' was going to continue, but Liam and Daisy walked down the stairs in their Jack Skellington and Sally costume. It looked amazing. "You guys look great." Hopefully Liam would be nice this time.

"You guys too." They smiled at each other, maybe everything would go back to normal soon. "Louis and Harry, you guys look... nice."

He pouted on the couch, "See Harry, this is why we should've dressed up as a fork and an outlet."

The guests started to arrive at 7 o' clock sharp. There was a jellyfish, Woody, a dead prom queen, an old man, and a ghost just to name a few. They danced all night to the best songs ever which they probably wouldn't remember by the morning. Mickey and Minnie gave each other a lap dance which no one questioned because they were just really great friends. Niall, Liam, and Daisy were showing off their dance moves to the whole crowd.

"Liam, let's have a dance battle!" Niall yelled across the loud music.

He smirked, "You're on mate." A crowd surrounded them and started cheering for whoever thought they would win. Niall attempted to break dance and Liam did it better. Liam could do everything better than him except for one thing, a flip. Niall ran up the nearest wall and flipped, beating Liam in their amazing dance battle.

The whole crowd cheered, "NIALL! NIALL! NIALL! NIALL!" It made him feel on top of the world just like he did the day of the x-factor.

Nathan and Zayn sat outside because it got too loud for both of them. "So, we've talked about what I want to do in the future. What about you, Nathan?" Zayn knew he liked him, but everything felt like it was going so fast. One second he was into Liam and the next he wanted to be next to Nathan all of the time. What would being with him even mean? He would have to tell his mom and family, was he even ready for that? 

"I moved here to take pictures. I want to be a photographer and travel all around the world. I want to see the world and capture it." Nathan smiled just imagining it. "It's been my dream ever since I was little."

They looked into each other's eyes, to them, it was almost like they were saying how they felt. Zayn was the first to lean in, throwing every question he had before this moment out the window. Nathan followed until both of their lips touched. Zayn felt all of the pressure release from his system.

When the kiss broke Zayn looked at Nathan again, "What does this mean?"

"I don't know but we can figure it out. Let's just be here for now. We can figure everything out tomorrow."

How could Zayn already love someone so much. They had just met, but for some reason He felt like Nathan balanced himself perfectly. Was it probably too soon? Yes, but Zayn didn't mind. "That sounds perfect." They held hands and watched the night sky together talking about random things.

As the night moved along they danced, ate food, and had one of the best nights ever, one they definitely wouldn't ever forget.

Author's Note: Heyyy! I made Nathan as a sim and now it's literally impossible to not fall in love with this man. If you ever want to give me private feedback don't be afraid to DM me.

Questions or concerns can be commented here

Vote, comment, and follow if you feel like it. Byeee besties