Chapter 38: Sparks Fly

Author's Note: My trip got cancelled, so you're stuck with me. *evil laughing*

Louis woke up excitedly to kiss his boyfriend but then he remembered; Harry was gone. He didn't have to feel sad for very long because Harry had already sent him a message:

My Hazza: Hey love, I don't think your awake yet but

My Hazza: GOOD MORNING

My Hazza: Remember that there is cereal in the pantry for you too eat

Loubear: Good Morning to you too. Thank you

He went out to the kitchen to see Zayn and Nathan doing the same thing that they did. Zayn sat on the counter while Nathan made pancakes. "Can you move out of the way, I need to get a spoon." Louis rolled his eyes at Zayn.

"Sure, mate, sorry." Zayn smiled at Nathan.

Louis muttered, "lovesick idiots."

"What did you say?" Nathan looked up from the long couple hug he was having.

"Nothing." He took out the cereal box and there was another note taped to it. This time the front said, "Only for Louis no one else eats."

Dear Lou,

I know that this morning is probably sad for you since I'm not here to kiss you and make you breakfast but just know that I'm thinking about you. I miss you too and I can't wait to get back. I wish I could've taken you with me so you could meet my grandmother and I will soon.

I love you.

Always in your heart,

    Hazza

    How many more notes was he going to find? Louis loved it so much that he made a mental note to do this the next time that he went away.

    Loubear: I just saw your new note. I loved it, thank you.

    My Hazza: No problem. I'm glad you like it.

    Loubear: You know you are actually always in my heart

    My Hazza: I know

    My Hazza: That's what forever means right?

    Loubear: You're right.

    My Hazza: I'm sorry but I have to go. I love you

    Loubear: Ok, I love you too.

    He hated this and couldn't wait to have Harry back with him. Louis grabbed the ice cream and went to go sit on the couch. Another note was on the back side of the container:

    Don't be so dramatic, Lou. It's only a couple of days

    That's one note he wouldn't listen to.

    Nathan and Zayn went over to his flat to put up some more furniture. It had all arrived yesterday but he stayed over at the X-factor house instead. "Do you even have a color scheme in here?" His new boyfriend asked after looking at all the furniture.

    "Yes, but we have to paint them. I couldn't find anything in the colors I wanted." Nathan  started opening a shelf and put together the pieces. Luckily for Zayn the air conditioning wasn't working and it was nearly 21 degrees (70 degrees fahrenheit) in the house. "It's getting pretty hot in here. I'm going to take off my shirt if that's ok."

Zayn smiled at his cuteness, he was always so considerate. "It's ok. You're my boyfriend now. Remember?"

"Sometimes I forget. Everything has gone by so quickly." Nathan smirked at him, "I forget I'm allowed to do this." he kissed Zayn slowly on the lips. Sparks felt like they were flying around the room. He took off his shirt and continued with his painting.

Zayn couldn't help but stare at him for almost the whole time. Nathan looked like a piece of art and he couldn't believe he was allowed to call it his. Every time Zayn tried to continue painting the drawer his eyes slowly moved back to him.

They stayed up all night together watching rom-coms and Friends. They worked until the apartment was completely decorated. At dawn they laid together and slowly moved into a cuddling position.

"Hey, Nathan?" Zayn said before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

He could feel Nathan's warm smile from the back of his head, "Yes, Zayn."

"I'm so glad that I met you. In real time everything has gone by fast, but with you it feels like time doesn't exist." Zayn sighed feeling every point where Nathan touched him, memorizing the feeling, "It feels like I've known you forever."

"I feel the exact same way about you." They slowly drifted into a deep sleep while listening to each others slow breaths, in and out.

Louis, Niall, and Liam had also had a good day. They decided to go and watch as many movies as they could possibly find, then rate them all. It helped Louis get Harry off his mind for a little while, but in the night he still cuddled closely with his green bear. He even put a little of Harry's body spray on it, but Louis would never admit that to anyone.

*

*

*

*

Author's note: Heyyy! I hoped that you all liked this chapter! How are we feeling about Nathyn?

Stan Nathan and Isaac *sorry noah*

Hate Henrie and Eli

Questions or concerns can be commented here

    Vote, comment, and follow. Byee besties