Part 1

Your coming back to base after a mission to steel something from S.H.I.E.L.D. Something happened during the extraction of the mission and you've been off due to it. You and your team get out the van and walk back inside base carrying what you were meant to get. As you are walking down to the main floor you keep eyeballing the briefcase trying to figure out what was so important or why they needed this so urgently. You soon snap out of your trance realizing you've walked back in seeing Pierce and Rumlow waiting for y'all.

          "Welcome back how was it" Pierce ask.

          "We got what you needed" says an agent and hands it to Pierce as he starts to open it.

          "We did run into the Avengers during extraction but we made sure they weren't following till we came back here". the agents states as Pierce opens the briefcase.

          "Why is my prized agent have cuts on her" Pierce states and most of the agents look towards you as the others look down.

          "She had to fight off shield agents so we could get out safely with the case but we assessed her in the van she said she was fine" the agent states. Pierce looks over at you once more then closes the case holding it.

          "We'll good work Agent you did good today I will let you know if I need your help again" Pierce states. You just nod and he walks off leaving and you head off to your room.

          You walk in your room taking off your jacket headed into the bathroom looking in the mirror seeing cuts and blood all over you. You look under the sink for some rubbing alcohol and gauze setting them on the counter. You start cleaning you your cuts with the supplies when you hear someone walk in your room and see Rumlow walk up leaning on the door frame. He walks over turning you around picking you up sitting you on the counter and starts cleaning the wounds on your abdomen.

          "Your quiet since you got back" he states. You remain silent so he puts pressed on one of your cuts and you hiss in pain as he bandages it up.

          "You know how I don't like you being silent" he states. He pours some alcohol on some gauze and starts cleaning up some cuts along your face.

          "During extraction today I flipped a car towards one of the avengers but a little boy apparently got lost and got in the way" you say not looking at him. He looks at you and sees a sad expression on you. He stops what he's doing looking at you and he grabs your chin making you look at him.

          "Now that doesn't sound like it was your fault. That sounds like it was the avengers fault, reason why being is because you wouldn't have to flip the car in the first place if they weren't there. Understand me" he states and you nod. He grabs your legs pulling your to the edge of the counter wrapping your legs around him and he picks you up walking out and sitting on the edge of your bed.

          He moves your hair out of your face and grabs it rubbing near your jaw studying your face as you look away from him. His other hand goes to the side and rubs up and down your leg. He then pulls you closer to him placing small kisses on your neck. You knew it was bad for you to be doing this but you also wanted to get the kid you killed out of your mind. As you wanted to get away you couldn't due to his grip on you and he reaches down undoing your holster. He takes it off throwing it to the side and looks at you smiling.

          "Wanna make me happy" he states. You just look at him and nod. He lifts up your shirt exposing your chest and starts leaving kisses. You start to feel heat pulsating between your legs and feel him bucking against your hips feeling the bulge growing in his pants. You start breathing a bit heavier and he stops looking at you with a smile then grabs the back of your neck pulling you into a kiss. You kiss him back then moments later start making out with him. As much as you know you should stop you want it to continue more. Then you feel him reaching down unbuttoning your pants when you hear a knock at the door.

          "Who is it" he states.

          "Agent Cortez boss wants us at the main building now says it's urgent" the agent outside says. Rumlow grabs the sides of your face kissing you once more before standing up rolling you over so he's on top of you on the bed.

          "I'll be on my way give me a second" Rumlow says. You hear footsteps going away then Rumlow pulls on your arms making you sit up as he squats in front of you. He starts fixing your pants and your shirt and he sees disappoint on your face.

          "I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow okay. Then we can continue this how does that sound huh" he says. All you do is look at him nodding and he kisses you one more time before standing up and walking out. Even though you knew if you continued it'd be bad you still kinda wanted it to happen cause now you need to look for a new distraction around here. You decided to get up and take a shower feeling the hot water on your skin made you relax a bit but got you thinking why Pierce wanted a shiny metal briefcase? What was in it? Was it gonna help fight off the avengers? Was it a secret weapon they were gonna use on us? Honestly you had 1000 questions and no answers for them.

          After a while of being in the shower you throw on some shorts and a tank and call it a day. As much as you didn't want to go to bed there was nothing else for you to do so you fought against your mind set and fell asleep.