Part 6

When you got home Rumlow did follow through with your 'punishment' which included 20 whips 20 shocks 10 kicks. When he was done you were crying in pain and shock as you didn't know he had that type of strength to do this to you let alone on his own free will. It's also when you decided maybe it's not worth staying with hydra after everything you do and they do this to you.

          He then picked you up as you were sobbing bringing you to the bathroom sitting you on the counter. He walked out to the kitchen your guessing cause you were hearing the cupboards opening and closing and you also heard a strange raddle which you think is pain meds but not sure and the faucet turn on and off. He then came back with a glass of water and a pill that didn't look like pain meds but didn't think anything of it and he makes you take it.

          "With the serum it'll heal itself and probably be gone by tomorrow morning okay" he says. Your couldn't look at him so you just nodded and he cups your face making you look at him.

"What I did hurt me a lot more then it hurt you. So please don't do anything to make me have to do that again alright" he says. All you do is nod and he slowly takes off your shirt and he sees all the marks and bruises on you that he caused. He looks in the mirror seeing your back and sees some skin missing from when this happened. He then turns you around so your slumped over facing the mirror and your backs to him. You hear him rummaging around under the sink until dead silence for a second and that's when you felt a sharp pain in your back that makes you wince, that's when you tell your feeling a bit dizzy when you start falling back and he catches you.

          "Gotta be careful your on the edge and I gotta clean these up so they heal properly alright" he says. You just look up at him but can't get your vision straight but you try your best when you see him look at you in the mirror and he smirks. He puts some gauze down on the counter and you feel him slip his hands around your waist and you feel pain in your back as he presses up on you and starts kissing your neck.

"You know Pierce was telling me about a mission he wants to send us on" he says in between nips on your neck.

"Maybe you and me can skip out on it and stay here instead" he says. You feel his hand about to go down your pants but you grab his hand stopping him and you shake your head getting him off you.

"I'm not in the mood or right energy right now Brock" you say.

"We'll you'll need energy tomorrow when me and you go to shield and bomb the place" he says. And he slides his hand into your pants starting to rub in between your legs.

"So why don't I ware you out now so tomorrow your fully energized huh. Maybe we'll run into that traitor of a soldier and you can finish him off. Then I can show you some real fun" he says. As much as you were about to pass out you had enough of what he was saying when you grab his hand and pull it out of your pants. Your turn around and he looks at you shocked.

"Not in the mood Brock" you say.

"Your in the mood when I say you are or you go straight back to a base you hear me" he says grabbing your hand but you let go grabbing his neck pinning him to the wall. He grabs your hand when your vision starts to get blurrier and you can't see him as well and he can tell.

"Or maybe you just need to sit down and relax a bit" he says. You just blink a bit trying to clear your vision a bit and let go and he sighs smiling.

"Your right. Or maybe you need to relax a bit" you say. He looks at you confused and you try and punch him but he dodges and you hit a hole in the wall. He tries to knock you on your legs but you jump over it and kick him into the hall and stumble onto the frame holding yourself up.

"You need to watch yourself y/n" he says. You get angry and kick him back into the wall hitting his head. And go up to him snapping his neck and he drops to the floor.

"Maybe yea. Probably cause you drugged me" you say. You start walking off towards the kitchen seeing car keys and grab them. You see your phone and grab it heading outside to the car. As your getting into the car your still fighting off trying to pass out and your start the car putting the AC up for air.

—————

As much as you almost crashed about to pass out behind the wheel you got back to the city. You knew you had to keep a low profile so did vary little to drag attention to yourself. You grab a jacket putting it on and getting out the car. After vary much debating to yourself you drove to Shield Towers where you knew Pierce couldn't even step foot into and that's when you really start getting dizzy.

You walk into shield and automatically start getting stares and try not thinking about it. You start kinda walking while trying to keep your balance when you reach the front desk.

"Hello ma'am uhh...can I help you" the receptionist lady's says.

"I uh I need to talk to um...sorry" you say grabbing the bridge of your nose. She sees some bruising on your knuckles most likely from you punching a wall.

"Ma'am are you okay do you need to sit down" she says.

"No. No I mean I just need to talk to umm...Bucky. I need to talk to him" you say.

"Ma'am I don't have the authority to call him and I think he is in a meeting with someone right now can I take a message" she says.

"No he can't take a message I uhh...I need him...I need to sit for a second" you say before collapsing on your back you were in so much pain from earlier you let out a small groan before grabbing your head. Your vision starts getting really blurry and all the noise around you starts fading out and it's feels like the room is now spinning. That's when you see 2 people hover over you but can't really make out their faces.

"Hey hey it's Bucky remember me" he says.

"Your telling me this girl survived a missile and took you out" the other guys says.

"She's been drugged Steve we need to get her to Tony" Bucky says. That's when you knew it was Steve Rogers.

"You were right. They were...they were gonna" your vision starts cutting out and you finally give in and everything goes dark for you.