Part 19

Your POV

When Bucky got back I was relieved but when he told me Natasha got hurt my worries went straight to her. I knew she was taking Wanda's missions so Wanda could stay with me so my first thought was this being my fault. Bucky was about to tell me something else but I had to get up to check on Natasha and I left the room with him following behind. I honestly knew where I was going cause Tony told me whenever someone comes back from a mission they're supposed to go to the lab to get checked out by him or Bruce. But that's when I knew Bruce was checking on Nat and that it was something serious when I saw Tony Steve and Fury stood outside the doors of his lab.

"I didn't get to tell her the whole story" Bucky says from behind me.

"What happened to her" I ask.

"She had a fight in a helicopter with someone and fell out and possibly has a massive concussion and her speech is now messed up" Tony says. I look inside the lab seeing Bruce stood next to Natasha with a tablet possibly keeping up with her body system.

"The person she was fighting said they needed you for something but Wanda couldn't quite see it so do you know anything about that" Fury ask. I shake my head and go inside the lab and Bruce see's me looking at her and he moves out the way letting me get close to her.

I only known these people for so long but they have treated me so much differently then Hydra. In a good way. I know looking at Natasha now with a neck brace and bruises with all these wires hooked up to her that I wish I could do something or anything to help her in this moment. She's the one I talk to about certain things and she show's me how to be normal now that I'm not with Hydra and no one told her to help me she kind of just did it on her own. Something she taught me I could do as well. Do things on my own. No asking. No permission. My own free will.

Looking at her now hurts my eye's cause she risked her life or did something dangerous for something that I needed. Something to get rid of Pierce which is my problem. But just thinking about Pierce makes my mind all fuzzy which is what happened next to me

-------------

After a mission you did with Hydra you were seriously hurt in a bed for a long time but then they brought you back you were still somewhat out of it so you didn't remember this until now.

"Bed rest. For 2 weeks. I can't have that" Pierce says.

"In order for her to heal back to a healthy state she's gonna need it" a doctor looking person said.

"isn't there anything you can give her" Pierce says.

"She's maxed out on all drugs she can't take anymore even if I gave them to her" the doctor says. Pierce just rolls his eyes and see's the doctor giving him a look.

"Absolutely not" Pierce says.

"She can heal herself an it would only take hour's" the doctor says.

"She has alot of other powers along with healing plus I heard she almost brought someone back to life just thinking about a person she killed during training when she was 7. There is no way we are turning the chip off" Pierce says. And that's when your snapped back to regality.

--------------

"What Nat did was reckless and basically cost her life here" Tony says. You look over seeing them fighting in the hall basically yelling at each other but you tune them out.

Bucky's POV

"You should've seen the look on her face when I told her Nat was hurt. She didn't even let me finish what I was saying for her to get on her feet" I say.