Part 7

You start waking up and instantly feel less pain but your hearing muffled and your vision a little blurry. As you try focusing a bit they start clearing up and you look around seeing your in a bright white room with windows on the top half of the walls all around. You look to your left seeing a desk of some sort and you see Bucky and two other guys talking in the hall. You sit up and feel something on your arm and see and IV in you and you go to take it out but you hear a door in and Bucky with the 2 other guys walk in.

"Your alright it's just saline to fight off the drugs in your system. These are my friends Steve Rogers and Tony Stark" he says.

"Why would you actually help me after what I did" you say.

"I knew you weren't in your right mind and let alone what you were doing was wrong. I told you I was once with hydra and it's true but they lied and manipulated me to think they were the good guys, and I see they did the same to you" he says. You just look at him knowing after what happened he's telling the truth and every bit of it as well.

"Before you passed out you said he was right about something. Do you remember what" Steve asked.

"Hydra was bad. And I lied when I metioned you about my mentor. It was Brock Rumlow" you say.

"I'll call Fury and tell him to..." Tony says but you interrupt him.

"He's dead. He drugged me and I tried to get away but we got in a fight and I kinda snapped his neck" you say. They all look at you weird and you realize what's running through their heads.

"Brock signed up to be at shield after he joined hydra to be a mole to help us have an advantage in some parts of missions" you say.

"Was he the only mole or were there others" Tony ask.

"Pierce. Alexander Pierce" you say.

"Why were you at his office that day" Steve ask.

"Bucky put in a report about me and he saw it and called Brock to take me to him so he didn't say it over the phone. He said I lied and I did and that's when he told him to 'punish me'" you say.

"The cuts on your back" he ask. All you did was nod.

"You said they were gonna do something but never really said what do you remember what exactly" Bucky ask.

"When I was drugged Brock said Pierce was gonna send us on a mission to plant bombs in shield that's when the fight broke out and I went to shield" you say.

"You drove while being under drugs" Tony said surprised.

"Yea. When I got there I knew I had to tell you cause you were right but I'm to big of a hard head to see the truth" you say.

"Hey it's okay. Like I said you weren't yourself and they took advantage of you. Manipulated you" Bucky says.

"Tony call Fury let him know who Pierce really is I'll get the team ready to head over there to see if the bombing will still happen with Rumlow down. And Bucky Nat will stay with you to help her settle in" Steve says. Bucky nods and Tony and Steve leave and Bucky walks over to the desk looking for something.

"You know I can't stay, he'll just find me" you say.

"I know you think that and I think it everyday but look where I am. Not to mention this is the safest place for you right now" he says.

"You know I have a serum I don't really need medication" you say.

"Yea we saw. The Super Soldier serum can only do so much in a amount of time which in your case fast due to the giant gash in your leg that should take a week or two took two days" he says.

"It actually took the next day to heal and two for there to be no scar" you say. He scoffs walking over to you with a syringe but you flinch at it.

"Don't worry it's just steroids" he says. You just give him a look and he rolls his eyes. "Not that type of steroids these kinda bump your system so the healing process quickens so it takes hour and not days" he says.

"I don't need it" you say.

"Well you were drugged so your gonna want it but please enlighten me on why you don't need it" he ask.

"Well first off I've never had it and probably never will and second the serum in my body does better especially" you say.

"I have the serum too, and so does Steve no we don't heal as fast as you do considering all 3 of us have it" he says but you cut him off.

"F.O.D" you say.

"What" he ask.

"First Official Dose. I was one of the first people to have this that worked on a person and they didn't really care how much they gave me they only kinda cared about is if it worked" you say.

"You mean an overdose" he ask.

"Yes. I've seen the dosage from now and it's a lot less then what I got. I've seen that video of it so many times I'm pretty sure they gave me 12-15 times the amount you have. That's why I'm a lot faster and stronger then I should be with one dose" you say. He just looks at you blankly when Nat walks in.

"Natasha this is Y/n, Y/n Natasha. She'll help you settle in your room and get some stuff that you'll need since you'll be staying here" he says.

"Where will you be" you ask.

"I gotta make a few calls to some people but don't worry your safe with her. Remember we're not the bad ones here okay" he says and you nod. He walks out and Nat walks over sitting next to you.

          "If you want we can go to my room and pick you out some clothes you can borrow since apparently your my size" she says. You look down realizing your in different clothes.

          "Don't worry I changed you cause you were kinda in bloody clothes when you got here" she says. She can tell your a little uncomfortable so she decides to make small talk.

          "So are you hungry or wanna take a shower what do you wanna do" she ask.

"I'll just have a shower if it's not a problem" you say.

          "Not a problem at all and just know if you need anything just ask. Now come on let's get you out of these clothes shall we" she says. She helps you up but you almost fall but she grabs you helping you walk to her room.