Part 42

"Hey you okay" I asked worried.

"That last floor is hell Bucky I can't do it" she said panicked.

"Hey you doing fine we got this far" I mentioned.

"I can't see him James" she said shaking her head. "He's gonna get in my head he's gonna pull strings he'll do unthinkable things to get to me and it may or may not work and I don't want them too" she said stressed.

I kneeled in front of her putting the tablet down on the floor which then let my hands be free to grab the sides of her face. She was tearing up. "Doll I need you to calm down and take deep breaths okay. Don't let that ass of a man get in your head you hear me" I told her. "Breathe Doll breathe".

"I'm sorry James".

"Hey no your alright Doll okay. Your Alright" I tell her.

She's been putting on a brave façade. It started as soon as she saw someone in here.

"I'm gonna get you out of here" I said about to get up but she grabbed me.

"No! I can't leave cause then the other's wont see me and they'll know I backed out and what if something bad happens and I'm not there to help you-" she takes a deep breath after spitting that out.

"Your not fit to be here y/n I'm not gonna let you suffer because you care for us" I fight her.

"But I need to do this" she claims.

"No you don't Fury made you think that" I explain to her. "Look I love you y/n but your not staying here" I yell her. Oh shit.

She calmed out of histeria almost immediately and looked towards me. She heard it. "You love me?" she asked.

"I mean...it slipped out it wasn't...yes doll" I admit.

She smiles letting out a breath making me smile back at her. She looks down and back to me and I know what she wants. I dive down to ki- "What the fuck". We look over and see Sam stood there and I just felt like jumping off a cliff at that moment. "You two are a thing?" he says shocked.

"Oh shut up" I say annoyed.

"Hey my metal bucket found a heart in his tin" Sam said smirking.

"Sam please not now" y/n said.

I grab her hand and help her stand up and she turns away from Sam composing herself and I stood in front of her blocking her from Sam but he puts that look on. He knows.

"Was it more then 3 seconds" he asked.

"Leave her alone Sam" I said.

"I knew she was going to fast she shouldn't be here" he said.

"But she wanted this I'm not gonna stop her from doing it" I said.

"Did you even try" he asked.

"Yeah I did. Even right before you busted in here where you shouldn't be" I point out.

"So how long you been dating" he asked smiling.

"Wait Sam why are you here" Y/n questioned.

"Oh yeah. Steve blew a guy up" he said making her eyes go wide. "Well he had a grenade and he kind of threw at us and then Steve hit it back at him-splatter painting class is not for anyone really".

"Gross" she mumbled.

"I second that" I grimaced.

"Other then that guy there's no one else up here" he finished.