Part 17

Bucky's POV

On our way over to the building we told shield agents to surround the area and not come with us to not draw attention to ourselves. When walking up some old memories came up how I had to fight everyone and everything during training so if this was her trainer he had to put her through a lot but had to remind myself to hold back. Steve and I both knew if it were up to me he'd be hospitalized within 15 seconds of seeing him if I was alone so Steve was constantly looking at me for any expression of anger but I was more annoyed then angry.

We arrived out the building and we started heading in. As we were walking through the lobby of the place we got a lot of stares and looks and what not as to why we where here.

"I don't know weather to be worried or concerned about everyone staring" I say.

"I know we need to get to him before word spreads that we are here" Steve says. We walk over to the elevator pressing the button.

"What happens if he doesn't speak" I ask.

"I think we're pretty intimidating I think they'll speak Buck" he says. I nod slightly and the elevator opens and we step in going up and he looks over at me. "Buck" he ask.

"What" I say.

"Oh no you haven't" he says.

"Reading minds is Wanda's thing not mine" I say.

"You like the new rescue" he says.

"Her name is Y/n" I say rolling my eyes.

"Even more reason's you like her. James Bucky Buchanan Barnes is yet again getting girls left and right" he says letting out a chuckle making me roll my eyes.

"Vary funny and what about you huh do I need to set you up again" I say. That's when he stops chuckling and his face drops and I smirk. "That's what I thought" I say. The elevator open's and we see a guy on the phone stood there and we see that it was Stephan and me and Steve look at each other.

"Oh Captain America and The Winter Soldier what a-" he begins saying. Me and Steve grab him by the arms forcing him into the elevator and we press the ground floor and Steve pins him to the wall.

"Hey what did I..." Stephan says but I slam my fist into the wall making him stop.

"Stephan Magilicuti" I say. He just freezes and looks at us in shock like we had did something.

"You found her didn't you" he says. Me and Steve look at each other confused then I turn around and press emergency button on the elevator making it stop.

"What are you talking about 'her'" Steve says.

"You found the one thing keeping Hydra on it's feet since he left" he says looking towards me.

"You're with them" I say.

"God no. They were a sinking ship and I didn't feel like dying in prison so I left before anything serious. And y'all here are making me see y'all need an answer and desperate. So if that's the case get your hand's off me and I'll speak and be on my way afterwards or you arrest me and I keep my mouth shut and never speak a word" Stephan says. Me and Steve look at each other and he let's go of him and Stephan straightens up his suit.

"Hydra's been compromised and we found out it was Alexander Pierce who ran S.H.I.E.L.D and now he's on the run and we need anything and everything about where he could've gone now talk" Steve says.

"Last I knew was he was staying in the country or Germany there's two bases that he runs personally. I don't know where they are exactly so when he's exposed and in sight it will be in the sky plane, chopper, jet, anything you name it he will be inside of it" he says.

"Y/n how much do you know about her" I ask.

"She was...she was a fun one so to speak. I'm guessing like you she's gaining memories back and that's when she the scariest thing in the world but Brock Rumlow known's more about her I knew her for 3 years he has...dot dot dot" he says.

"The power's how did Hydra get their hands on something to give her such power" Steve says.

"She found the chip didn't she" he ask.

"Answer the question" Steve says.

"We don't know the extent of her powers as soon as we made the serum we made the chip so we could turn it off at any time in case she was needed. And it was. The second she had those powers she busted into flames and we put her in cryosleep to cool her off and a week later she was better but it was dangerous. So we kept it off all this time for her safety and ours" he says. I look at Steve and he give me a look till I turn around pressing the emergency button and the elevator starts moving again.

"Bucky" Steve ask on why I started the elevator.

"Why did you help us when I saw you eye if my gun was cocked or not and you know it's not so why" I ask.

"I left but kept an eye on her cause I was more then her trainer. She's out and so am I but I can't go to prison cause I have moved on from that life" Stephan says. I look down and see a ring on his finger and I look back up at him. "2 daughters if you were wondering" he says. That's when the elevator door opens and we three step out.

"Thank you for your help" I say. He nods and I walk out with Steve following from behind.

"We aren't bringing him in are we" Steve ask.

"When I got out of Hydra I wanted nothing to be associated with them and neither does he. He helped us and we got our answer so I did let him go only because I got a chance maybe he should as well. Besides you heard him" I say.

"About what" Steve ask.

"He was more than her trainer. And he didn't rape her like Rumlow did" I say. I get in the car annoyed and Steve gets in the driver and starts the car then looks over at me.

"When Fury find's out about you and Y/n he's gonna be pissed" Steve says.

"Nothings going on. Plus she probably doesn't like me anyways and your gonna keep your mouth shut" I say.

"Whatever you say lover boy" Steve says chuckling. I look over giving him a look and he stops laughing and starts driving back to the compound.