Part 12

You start waking up after what feels like a few seconds hearing a beeping. You slowly open your eyes adjusting to the light a bit and see your in a room you recognize before. The Compound. You take in a deep breath knowing what you felt like a dream was real since you were stuck in a warehouse for a couple days which to you felt like longer.

"It's real" someone says making me turn to the side seeing Bucky.

"Doesn't feel like it is does it" he says.

"Why did you look for me" I say.

"Your stuck in a life where Hydra corrupted you since the day you were born. Basically made your mind think we were the bad guys and your mind believed it, and believed so much it let you let them test on you giving you powers. I will answer any questions but first I need you to tell me what you can really do since you ripped that chip out your wrist" he says.

I knew at least one of them would ask me this question if they ever found me. It's the question I hate most right now. But I thinks it's time to come clean since they've saved my life twice.

"I'm not sure what I can do. Before I ripped that chip out I only got to use my powers for 2 hours max in my life. And I've had them for 20 years. In the span of those two hours I almost died 7 times and not cause of Hydra but myself. Over the years they built a cage and I could practice in without hurting anyone or anything including myself until it got out of control again so they put the chip in. I was already strong with the super soldier serum and to them that's all I needed to please them" I say.

"What are your powers that you know of then. Everyone kind of knows about the teleportation thing you can do" he says.

"I never teleported let alone do that. I can change the molecular density of my body to make me go through objects and turn invisible. That's how I got away" I admit.

"So you were there the entire time and just ran" he ask.

"Pretty much. While I was gone I tried to use my other powers to protect me but they didn't work, but when there was a slight moment where it did it caused Hydra to find me so I was going to Russia to see if I could find something of my past or someone who could help me" I say.

"And no one I'm guessing" he says. All I do is shake my head and I look over catching a glimpse of the door seeing all the Avengers along with Nick Fury stood with them looking at me and I look back at Bucky.

"We wanna help you Y/n. But we can't do that if you don't give us a chance to do it. They know and I know how to do this as we've been through it before but we can't help you unless you let us try" he says.

After my past experiences with not letting them try it's probably best if I let them.

"Alright. But I can't promise everything you ask out of me" I say

"All we need you to do is not run or kill us, let alone trust us. But for now cause of what happened someone's gotta keep an eye on you at all times to make sure your not suicidal still" he says.

"I was only suicidal cause I thought of y'all differently before. Like you didn't care but obviously after last night I guess not" I say.

"Last night? Y/n what happened that night was 3 days ago." He says. All you do is go wide eyed and he looks at the others out the door then back to you seeing a panicked look on your face.

"You went to the house that's h-how y'all found out about t-the thing" I try and say.

"Your in shock Y/n" he says.

"No. I need to get back to that house"I say. He's about to say something but I don't care to wait another second so me being stupid but also trying to save my ass and possibly there's I rip out my IV about to get up when Tony and Fury walk in.

"You need to sit back down" Fury says.

"Your not well enough to be doing anything big yet" Tony says.

"Thought you said y'all trust me" I say.

"We do it's just we can't have you leave as of now" Bucky says.

"You don't want me dying that's vary clear on your side. But as of now if I don't get to that house we're all dead in the next day so I suggest get out of my way or I'll make you good guys or not" I say. They all kind of go quiet looking at Fury.

"What's at the house you need to go back for then" he ask.

"If I'm not late you could possibly get a map to every single base ever made and possibly being made in the future let alone all your files on one laptop" you say.

"What files" Tony ask.

"Tony Stark billionaire loved by all due to risking your life with the chitari and Thanos you have a wife Pepper and a child Morgan who you try to hide but aren't vary good at it. Fury I know my place with you, trust me I do. Bucky I think it's clear everyone here knows your past so shall I continue off my memory or should I actually try and save your lives as you've saved mine countless times" you say. They all kind of look around at each other.

"Barnes help her walk we leave now" Fury says. Tony and Fury walk out to the others.

"How accurate was she on all of that" Steve ask.

"She probably knows a lot more about us then about ourselves" Tony says.

"Remind you of any big Robot guy we used to fight before" Steve says.