Part 28

Your POV

The mission to rescue Steve was yesterday. When we got back Steve and I were rushed into the med wing of Shield to get checked up on. Steve is on his road to recovery along with my hands burning. They did burn and I felt it but just a few blisters here and there but I felt fine either way. I guess I just have to get used to it. We never went back to the compound which we had to let Nat Vision and Bruce know so they wouldn't panic about us not being there but Tony thought it would be best if shield took care of Steve.

None of us slept since the rescue and we were all spread out inside of a meeting room or the med wing. I didn't like being in there so I got my hands wrapped and went to the meeting room with Bucky. I knew he was upset with me since I decided to help Steve due to him not speaking to me since they tended to my hands. Sam was in charge of watching Steve so the rest of us were waiting till he woke up but some of us are worried about him more then others.

Nat paces the room every 10 minutes and sits after 2. Wanda looks at all of possibly trying to get in our heads as she has tried multiple times to get into mine. Thor was quiet and not hungry for once so we knew something was up. And Tony every hour would get called out by shield agents probably to get him to check if something was alright with something. Bucky kept sighing and groaning every once in a while so I definitely knew Wanda got in his head after some time.

And me. What I said was true. I wasn't scared of Steve but how he reacted. He changed his mood so fast and his ideas of me as well I wondered if he would do it again but turn everyone against me leaving me with no one or no where to go. I got yelled at plenty in Hydra I was just worried if the people I now call my friend would turn into them or resemble them at any chance they got. I never meant for any of this to happen when I walked out of Shield but I knew something might've happened.

"Then I dont care find someone" we all heard and looked up around the room. We heard the door open and we all looked seeing Fury stood there. "Rogers is awake. Good news his speech is still in tact and bad news he refuses to rest so...he's asked me to bring you" he spoke looking at me.

"Why me?" I asked.

"I have a few ideas. But he has also asked for Barnes so unless you 3 have a conflict and want it to stay silent I recommend you get there fast" he spoke.

"Everyone knows what it is" Nat spoke up.

"He asked for 2 people not 8. You two go" he spoke pointing at me and Bucky. Bucky got up so fast I didn't even comprehend I also needed to go but I also didn't-"Now!" he screams. Bucky looks over and sees I'm still sitting and I get up following him.

When we were getting close to his room we saw a bunch of people leaving it but when they saw us they were giving us weird looks. I didn't know what to expect but I could tell it wasn't good.

Bucky's POV

"What the hell were you thinking" I asked.

"You told me to piss off you gave me a wide variety of options" Steve said.

"Yeah. I said Piss off. Not go take down a fucking village" I screamed at him.

"He said the only thing he had to do was check out the place and make sure he had what Shield thought the had and left" Sam said.

"I did do that. Then I heard them say Y/n name" Steve said.

"For what?" she asked.

"I don't know they spoke a different language but it should be on my body cam if you want to hear" Steve spoke.

"Your an idiot you know that right" I stated.

"I know" he responded.

"So if you heard Y/n name what made you stay" Sam asked.