Part 26

I will say Bucky was right about one thing. Morgan and Peter were work. He told me they usually come over on weekends Friday after noon and they leave Monday morning but here it was Sunday morning and I already wanted them to leave. Pepper was nice though made sure they stood in line with everyone made sure they weren't disturbing us but what was shocking was Peter also had powers. Also some very tall guy came as well he does a bit of sparkly things with his hand I think his name was Thor but I could be wrong.

"So lady y/n I hear you have outsmarted my friends majorly since I've been gone" Thor spoke.

"Come on dude seriously" Sam spoke.

We were all hanging out in the lounge room and after the whole me leaving Shield and throwing a fit no one questioned it or even brought it up. But I do believe Bucky told them all to leave it. And Steve surprisingly hasn't been around for a while like entirely since I only see his door closed and no one is going in or out of it.

"I wouldn't say outsmart them because me sitting in this room I am clearly already doing" I say earning a smack on the arm from Wanda. "But all I did was logic and brains. It's not my fault Tony's suit didn't have a thermal lens to see me when I left" I claimed.

"Oh I do have that don't worry. I just thought since we all fell practically where you were you were gone so I didn't scan" Tony claimed.

"We just never thought someone could do that. And her powers are incredible" Wanda states.

"See. She learned from the guys mistake" I state.

"Hey not just her" Nat says.

"I only do stuff when necessary" I state.

"So if I asked you to test out your powers on Thor you would do it? I mean the guy is indestructible basically the worst you could do it rip out his lucious locks" Tony states.

"So your telling me he just does this and you let anyone just throw him around" I ask.

"Thank you mortal. Someone cares about my feelings" Thor states.

"He is exaggerating" Nat states.

"I guess I would. But I'm not just gonna punch him unless he says it's okay" I say.

"Look someone is at least decent here" Pepper sates.

"I don't mind. But do me a favor and don't aim to take my head off" Thor pleads.

"We kind of need her to Thor. We need to see where she lies with us" Tony explains.

"Fine. And no I will not hold it against you lady Y/n" Thor speaks.

"When is Fury gonna get here exactly" Wanda ask.

"Maybe 10-20 minutes. Why?" Tony asked.

"No. I'm not ready" Thor interrupts. "I don't need your powers to know you want to see her swing me around" Thor says.

"Yeah can't this wait later or something" I say.

"Fine" Tony grumbles. Pepper slaps his arm and I scoff shaking my head. "Okay its later lets go you two" he speaks up.

I look at him as he got up and turned to leave. I looked at Thor and I could tell he didn't want to do this but I guess we have to.

---------------------

Bucky's POV

I had the honors of picking up Fury from Shield since he said Hill took his car. I knew whatever he was gonna tell us was bad due to him being quiet in the car. Even in the hall walking to the lunge he was tense which only meant we were putting our suits on within the next couple hours.

We walked in the lounge only seeing Peter and Morgan sat there and I looked over seeing Pepper sat on a stool on her phone. "Where is everyone" I asked.

"I tried trust me I did. They're taking Y/n for a test drive with Thor" she said. It finally clicked in my mind and I ran towards the training room hearing Pepper. "It's Tony's fault" she yelled.

I knew I should have stayed and Natasha should have gone but no the one time I try to be nice they are being dumb. I hear Fury behind me but I couldn't tell if he was following me because he was mad or concerned. I walked in the training room and I saw everyone stood at the edge of the mat while Thor was out of breath crouched in the middle.

"Come on Thor work around her" Tony shouted.

I saw Thor grab his neck and that when I realized Y/n had him in a chokehold. Just then he got up on his feet and then shot down bending over and that's when I heard a loud thud and then Y/n appeared.

"What are they doing?" Fury asked me.

"Test drive like Pepper said" I said.

Your POV

Okay maybe he was indestructible. I kicked up and used my powers to disappear.

"This is cheating little mortal" Thor spoke.

I moved behind him and this time I wasn't letting go. I need to learn from my mistakes which is something Bucky taught me or what he would teach me. I felt Thor trying to throw me off of him again and that's when I got an idea. I reappeared and that is when I could tell everyone could see me when I felt their eyes on me which made me nervous because I didn't want to mess up. But my nervousness made me loose grip on Thor's hips making me smack against his back and that's when he went to throw me again. As he threw me I saw the floor and that's when I grabbed his hand and I swung threw the floor and under him and when I swung up behind him I threw my leg out and kicked him from behind making him go face first in front of everyone.

"Little has his advantages. Tall God" I said.

I was breathing a bit out of breath and that's when I looked up and saw Bucky's worried face and Fury. We forgot to check the clock. I didn't loose eye contact with Bucky but everyone looked up to the balcony and that's is when they saw them.

"Thor powers or not I think your loosing your touch" Fury said.

"Your not supposed to be here yet" Tony said.

"I'm actually late by 3 minutes. But after that show Y/n and your current one I think you may be able to go in the field with them" Fury commented. Everyone looked towards me confused and I saw a look I didn't want to see. Concern.

I looked at Bucky and he blinked really weird and I knew it was my eyes. I shook my head a bit and rubbed my eyes and I looked at everyone's faces which relaxed and I knew my eyes stopped. I started walking up the steps with everyone following and Tony helping Thor up but I could tell they were tense and when I made it to the balcony he gave me a look and I nodded letting him know I was alright.

"So what is exactly the news that you had to tell us" Wanda asked.

"Rogers has not been here and I know that from the info of Barnes here. That is because I sent him on a mission as his request" Fury said.

"You sent him alone" Nat asked.

"He requested so yes. But I didn't know the severity of it" he answered.

"Severity" I question confused.

"This is a top priority rescue mission" Fury spoke. I looked towards Bucky and saw he looked hurt and I looked at Fury realizing. "Captain Rogers has gone missing" he said.