Part 9

After what felt like forever the girls were done showing you around and y'all stop at the living area and sit at the kitchen counter. When you were walking around you couldn't help but notice that they we're actually being nice. We're not the bad ones here. What Bucky said was clear in your head but you questioned it. You didn't question it because of Rumlow or what Hydra told you all those years but just a gut feeling. They seemed nice but what if they wanted something or they might just be acting to get something out of me. But what could they want? You didn't really know anymore so you start thinking if coming back to Bucky was a good idea after all.

"Y/n" Wanda says snapping you out of your thoughts.

"You okay you were kinda just sitting there" Nat says.

"Yea I'm just thinking about something is all" you say.

¨Do you mind me asking what it was like for you there. I was just wondering cause I also used to be there¨ Wanda asked. Nat just gave her a look as you sighed.

¨Well if i wasn't out on missions I was at the base doing anything so i wasn't in my room all day¨ you say but Wanda interrupts you.

¨Room? They gave you a room¨ she ask.

¨Yea didn't you have one?¨ you ask.

¨No. I was given a cell when i signed up for Struckers projects¨ she says.

¨You knew Strucker¨ you says as she just nods. ¨He was kicked out of hydra when i was little probably 18 years ago¨ you say. But they look at each other shocked and confused.

¨Y/n how long where you with hydra?" she ask and as soon as your about to answer in come running in Bucky and Steve and as soon as they look at you they let out a sigh of relief but the girls just go up to them checking on them. When Bucky catches his breath he just looks at you*

"Do you have a death wish Y/n" he says. You just look at him confused about to say something when he slams down a box and you recognize it and just look back at him.

"You could've gotten sick or worse and we wouldn't know cause you didn't tell us. When we're you gonna tell us you had diabetes" he says. Fury and some shield agents run in behind Steve and the girls looking at you shocked.

"I wasn't gonna tell you cause I thought I'd be better off dead" you say.

"Why. Why do you think you can have the urge to give up like that, let alone put your own life in danger under our watch!" He starts raising his voice a bit but you can't find the words to explain why fast enough until he speaks again.

"We've all done bad things in our life but we don't go on living our lives thinking we were better off dead!" He screams and he goes to pass you the box but you flinch closing your eyes and turning your head. Everyone just looks at each other shocked and worried and they look over at Bucky in disbelief.

"I've killed over 2048 people working with Hydra. All those people were innocent and I killed them cause Hydra told me to so why do I get to live if they can't, and now that I see it why did I even stay in the first place?" You say. Everyone just look around but Bucky keeps his eyes on you as you look back at everyone.

"Y/n? How long were you with Hydra?" Wanda ask again. You see all worried looks on them and look over at Bucky and see his hands were relaxed and realized what they just saw from you. Weakness. You look up at Bucky and see a worried look on him.

"Did you actually think I'd hit you" he says.

"I'm sorry" you state. Everyone looks around but they look back over at you when they see a broken vase on the floor. You grab a piece and they all go on high alert when you bring the piece to your arm but Bucky grabs both your hands separating them.

"What do you think your doing" he says. You just look in his eyes seeing disbelief and the girls run over trying to move the glass away as Steve tries to hold one of your arms down. When he does your legs slip up kicking them in the chest and you fall to the ground and run for the back door.

"She can't leave" Fury screams. Your run outside and just see everyone behind you until you see a guy in a metal suit in front of you.

"I don't think it's time for you to leave yet" he says. You automatically recognize the voice knowing it was Tony's. But you don't stop running towards him and soon enough he's about to blast you till you duck sweeping his legs making him fall and you rip a piece off the suit making the suit stop working you ran the piece of metal in your wrist cutting it until Bucky out of no where tackles you to the ground ripping the metal piece away from you and the others just run over jumping on top of you.

"Y/n you gotta know we're the good guys here" Wanda says as you try and kick her away.

"Guys look at her arm" Nat says. They all look over expecting blood but they were shocked to see something in your arm as your skin slowly heals. Bucky then looks at it then takes it out as you groan in pain from it coming out and he recognizes it. He looks at you shocked and sees a small smirk on your face.

"Thank you" is all you say and then you vanish and they all fall forward. Fury running over not seeing you and only the four avengers all laced out on the grass and he just looks at them shocked.

"Where the hell did she go" he says. They all sit up and look at him not knowing what happened themselves.