Part 13

When we reached the road to the house I kind of took a shaky breath in looking at it. Bucky is driving and every once in a while he would glance at me the whole way here but I didn't care cause I wasn't doing anything bad or entertaining just looking out the window. In the back was Steve and Fury and Tony above us in his suit which I dont know why he brought it but he did. The middle of nowhere with 4 guys who are trusting me with their lives and I'm trusting them with mine. This just made my life a bit more complicated.

"STOP" I yell with Bucky slamming on the breaks. They just look at me confused as I get out with them following me.

"What is it Y/n? Bucky ask.

"When was the last time y'all were here?" I ask.

"When you left. Why?" Fury ask.

I just look up around the tree's and around the car. That's when i walk over grabbing a rock a little bit bigger then my hand and rolling it in front of the car. At first nothing happens then a net with spikes drop down.

"They found me in Germany that means everything old and new got a bit of a security upgrade" I say. After that fiasco Fury decided we should walk the rest of the way which wasn't far so I didn't complain and Steve and Bucky no surprise they can't complain. When we reach the house Bucky opens the door not thinking first and I push him out the way of the door as it opens, and when it does a bunch of arrows fire past us and he just looks at me.

"How do you know where it is" he ask.

"Because I once had to set up houses and bases when a security issue like this happened" I say.

I simply just walk in getting the chills after the last time I was here but a little but confused as to why the place was trashed. The couches where torn coffee table broken TV was in half let alone when I look in the kitchen the cupboard doors where broken off.

"You had to put up some fight with Rumlow to be able to do this" Steve says. You just look back at him confused.

"I didn't do this. The only thing I did was over here" I say walking off the back of the house. I see the bathroom and get a small flashback of what happened but get snapped out of it when I turn my head seeing where Rumlow hit the wall. That's when something else hit me.

"Get off the lines of the floor" I say. We all kind of hurry to our places then sharp Metal blades come out the sides and stay out for a couple seconds then go back in the wall. The guys kind of take time to process what just happened when I walk to the end of the hall and hit the floor board braking it exposing a hidden room under it.

"What's down there?" Fury ask.

"It's just a supply room. Nothing in here could hurt us unless someone's dumb enough to pick up a gun on the wall and point while pulling the trigger. All traps are in the house, not the security room" I say. They kind of look at me as I look inside.

"Is someone gonna lower me or someone gonna jump down first" I say.

"I'll go first Steve lower her down" Bucky says.

I step out the way and he drops down then Steve walks over holding out his hands and I take them and he lowers me down with Bucky grabbing me but pain course's through my side making me groan until he sets me down.

"You alright?" he ask.

"Yeah I'm fine its just my side" I say.

He let's go of me and we move in closer with Steve dropping down then I flip a a switch till the lights turn on and they see weapons monitors with cameras around the house they see a boxing ring and a some gym equipment.

"Why does this look like the compound all in a basement" Steve ask.

"Ask Pierce when you find him I didn't design it" I say.

You start looking around and the guys just look at each other confused till Tony drops down in his suit and it opens up letting him out.

"Where is Fury" Steve ask.

"The mans old he is not coming down here" Tony says.

"I may be old but I'm not deaf Stark" Fury says.

The guys are interrupted by a glass breaking and they see you leaned against a desk in the middle of the room.

"What are you doing?" Steve ask.

"The files aren't in the desk so I'm checking the safe under the desk" you say.

"You have 4 bruised ribs you shouldn't be moving anything" Tony says. You just give him a look and Bucky sighs.

"I got it" Bucky says. He walks over moving the desk with what looks like no effort and you pull the rug up revealing the safe and put the pin in and it opens revealing a laptop and you take it out opening it.

"All you have to do is grab the files off the database then execute them somehow, unless you brought that suit here for nothing and just attention or you want me to press execute and possibly blow us up or have the house fall on us" you say looking at Tony. The guys just look at him and he rubs the back of his head and the guys just look at him annoyed till his suit walks over and the laptop screen start going crazy.

"When we first got here I'm surprised I didn't see a giant blood stain upstairs" you say.

"We didn't find Rumlow we just found the place a mess" Bucky says. You just look at him confused till your expression drops into panic.

"He's still alive" you say. The guys can see the panic on your face till you walk over to a file cabinet looking through stuff rapidly.

"what are you doing?" Tony ask.

"Making sure the only files of me are with y'all. Unless you'd like me to burn them" you ask. They just look at each other till you pull out files handing them to Tony and walk past him pressing a button and a ladder appears.

"Where are you going" Bucky ask.

"I'm waiting in the car I can't stand this house anymore" you say. You climb up leaving them down there leaving them confused but Bucky concerned.