Part 37

Tony's POV

3 Hours. Shield agents confiscated Pierce. Did a biopsy and reviewed Y/n killed Pierce. They did it in 3 hours. It's not a shock since it's normal for it to happen but y/n was still out. And I only knew because Barnes never came out of Y/n room. Romanoff and I even pushed the couch back in the lounge so we could look down the hall to see the room doors and still nothing. We had to send the others off to check on Pierces info about Rumlow while we watched the kid.

"Maybe you should check on them" she suggested.

"Well we know he isn't dead" I said.

"She should be awake by now. Who knows maybe Wanda knocked her too hard" she stated.

"If you wanna check on them go. I'm not stopping you" I said.

"I'm not a doctor" she said.

"I can tell. The only thing you are right now is annoying" I said.

God what is with this women right now.

Your POV

You couldn't see. You only saw black. You heard nothing. You tried to open your eyes preparing for lights most likely but it never came. Your vision was blurry at first but you slowly come to realize you were in your room. But it was dark. You tried to sit up but pain shot to your head causing you to make an ungodly groan.

"I'd take it easy Doll" you looked over slowly and confused until you saw Bucky sat near your window on the floor. "You've been out for hours which means it was a bigger concussion the Bruce realized" he said while standing up.

"It was real?" you asked.

"Yep" he said. "He's dead".

You let out  breath covering your face with your hands trying to soak it in. Yes you were relieved that he was gone but it's gonna take a toll on you. After knowing what he's done, what he did all you wanted to do was catch him and you didn't. You killed him. Everything he said about you being a daughter to him you understood because at times you did look at him like a father. Times he cared. Times he worried. But it was all a big lie. Your whole life was a big lie.

"Here" you uncover your eyes and see Bucky stood by the edge of your bed holding a glass of water with pill in his hand. "It's just an Ibuprofen. Not to mention sitting here waiting for you to wake up also gave me a headache" he stated. 

"You didn't need to wait" I claimed.

"But I did. I need to".

You heard his desperation and held you hand out and you grabbed the water from him taking a sip till he handed you the pill next making you drink it down swiftly.

"Can I ask why?".

"Because I know what you're about to feel" he said. "You will realize he was not the man you thought he was. You will realize everything you ever did for or with him. You will realize he made your life a lie and he basically threw you into the deep end and you had to stay above long enough to grab someone near by so you could live" he stated.

"But I dealt with my past".

"No you didn't".

"You don't know that".

"I do" he said. "Your hand twitches when you take your shots and no one noticed but me. You have insomnia like me but no one knows because Stark thinks it's just me up at ungodly hours. You get nightmares of Brock because he scares. But I get nightmares of my victims and not them so that tells me they did enough and a lot to make you block that out and think of them" he claimed.