Part 39

Bucky's POV

The lash out with Fury was 3 days ago. But 3 days ago was when each and everyone of us not including y/n have been bust with smaller side missions. We we're stuck with patrolling and minor offences around the city. Just because we sided with y/n. Even the people who weren't there for the conversation. Vision and Banner have been piled with work as us others who are more hands on and present have become exhausted. Physically and Mentally. Y/n has even apologized to us personally and in group setting with the very little time she has with us about her blow up with Fury and for what she thinks she 'caused'.

With the help of the president and y/n even though we did not ask we were finally given less missions and less things to be done. But I can't speak for Vision and Bruce as they are still working with the stuff handed to them but we all try to help them with it so it get's done faster and not later.

Tony's POV

"What do you want kid" I asked as I saw her walk in my lab.

"How do you know I want something" she asked.

"Anyone who walks through those doors need something or want something. And you're not Pepper Pots so I know you want something" I told her. "Spill it".

"I don't need something. Per say" she stated.

"Then what is it?" I ask.

"I don't feel well" she said,

Huh? "What do you feel?" I ask while walking up to her.

"There's a tightness and I'm very hot-god I feel like I'm sweaty" she described.

"Coming in hot kid" I said before I put the back of my palm on her head. "What else you feeling?" I ask.

"My stomach. I feel like I gotta throw up but also I didn't eat this morning. I uh..." I look up at her questionably at her hesitance. "I gotta throw up" she said fast. I opened my eyes wider in shock and pointed to a giant trash bucket I had in here and she ran over and just spewed vomit inside. God it was like a geyser. I help her hair back and rubbed her back to help with the nausea the best I could till she took a deep breath and stood back up. "What the hell is wrong with me Stark" she asked desperately.

"Where is Barnes?" I asked.

"No he's ben insistent with the damn shots I haven't missed one" she claimed.

"No. I mean where is he? If you weren't feeling well you would have told him or he would have noticed" I pointed out.

"I didn't want to bother him. He didn't sleep last night" she said.

"Oh" I mumbled. "Wait how do you know he didn't sleep last night?" I question. 

"Because I kept him up all night" she admitted. Oh. "I had a flashback and he wasn't sleeping till I did and I didn't and he just fell asleep".

I really do have a dirty mind. "Okay kid. Feel queasy?" I ask.

"A bit".

"Light headed?".

"Depends".

"Feel like you gotta throw up again?".

"Maybe".

Oh boy. I sigh looking at her and walk over to my desk grabbing a bottle of water. "Kid your not sick. That's called Anxiety. Maybe a bad feeling getting to bad so your stomach can't handle" I explained.

"You think something bads gonna happen from watching me puke" she questioned.

"No. You think somethings bad is gonna happen. Your rough night probably caused it" I pointed out. "Go sleep or something. Try and set your mind off of it and maybe you'd feel better and if not I'll check on you again and make sure you ain't got a bug" I told her.