Part 8

After some online clothes shopping as you can't really be in big public places she lends you a pair of clothes and you take a shower. As your taking a shower you start to think about your life in hydra. How they always made sure you were fed. How they always made sure you weren't injured. How they always made sure you were happy. Most importantly how they always made sure you stayed with them. Now thinking about it you could see how they manipulated you into thinking they were the good guys and not the bad ones. But for some strange reason after what happened with Brock you felt bad and kind of missed him in a weird way.

         After you got done taking a shower you got changed. As your getting changed you can see some light scratches here and there on your back and legs but as much as they looked like they hurt they didn't. You finish putting on your clothes and walk out the bathroom seeing Natasha and another girl sat on the bed so you just freeze in your tracks.

"Hey y/n sorry we were waiting on you to get out but this is Wanda and Wanda this is y/n" she says smiling. You just give her an unsure look and she nods.

"I've heard some stories about you and they were all good ones don't worry" she says with a smile as you just still kinda stand there unsure.

"Okay Wanda she a bit shy around people but it's just us girls in the building we can give you a tour if you'd like then we can get some food what do you say y/n" she says. You just nod and they get up and you follow them around as they show you around.

—————Bucky's POV—————

The jet lands on top of shield towers and we get out met by Fury and some shield agents. He informed us they've locked down the building so if Pierce was still in the building there would be no way out for him to leave without us knowing.

"How is she" fury ask.

"Left the girls with her but she was definitely dead set on us being the bad guys, let alone she said she killed Rumlow before she came here" I say.

"We found your car in the parking garage we can have a look after we find Pierce" fury says.

We walk inside seeing a bunch of agents armed along the halls. We slowly approach Pierces office and realize there's less and less agents as we get there. We get to the door and me and Steve try and listen for anything but don't and we just look at Tony.

"Hey Jarvis is anyone inside" Tonys says.

"No sir but there seems to be a vary strong signal coming from inside" we all just kinda look at each other till Steve kicks down the door seeing the office empty. We walk over to his desk seeing his computer open and see something being uploaded. Tony shoots straight for it and stops it before it completes.

"Okay so he's not here so where is he" I say.

"He could've known we were coming and just booked it what about the security cameras" Steve says.

"Looking at them right he left 5 minutes after Rogers left" Fury says.

"I came here to talk to him about the girl and to think about looking at street cams for my car then he went on telling me about how he was gonna get the strike team to go out and look for her" steve says.

"Considering Rumlow was on the strike team and he's now possibly dead I think we need to believe y/n for now" I say.

"I'm with Barnes on that he's got files of her everywhere on this thing" tony says. We all walk over seeing her files how she was experimented on to her actually telling the truth about the over dose of the Super Soldier serum. At this point we all kinda looked at each other seeing what happened to this girl and how messed up all this is. When we got done searching his office we went to the garage to look at Steve's car it was exactly how he left it.

"Jarvis go ahead and search the gps and see where this thing has been" tony says.

"She drove here with Rumlow and came back alone it just looks like she was wanting to help or at least let someone know about this" Steve says.

"Sir I have found the last place the vehicle has been and put the address in it should be shown inside now" the AI speaks. We look in seeing it on there and we just look at Fury.

"We'll drive behind y'all to see where this place is Stark you follow from the skies to see if there's anything around us" Fury says.

Me and Steve both sit in the car driving off to this house. We see Tony out the window every so often and shield vehicles following as well. On the way to the house we we're all talking about how y/n could help us let alone become an ally with us as everything she's said has showed up to be true. When we reach the house the door was wide open and we all started slowly walking in the house.

We know y/n said her and Brock had a fight but this place was a wreck the couches were turned over the cupboards where open with dishes broken on the floor. We walked towards the back finding a bathroom with a hole in the wall and some pills on the counter. Me and Steve looked at each other knowing those were probably the pills that drugged her so I took them putting them in my pocket and made our way out the bathroom. It looked like they fought here but Rumlow was no where to be seen.

"If Rumlow was here he isn't anymore but it does look like there was a fight her story adds up" I say.

"Okay I'll have some agents keep an eye out for Pierce and Rumlow and if we find anything we'll let you know and as of now do not let y/n out of the compound for her sake. If Rumlow planned to fight her she's probably worth a lot to Hydra to try and keep her with him" Fury says.

          "Uh guys I think y/n may have forgotten to tell us something" Steve yells from a different room. We walk into what looks like a bedroom and see Steve looking in a box he's holding. We look in it then look to each other racing out of the house and into the car.