Part 11

Bucky's POV

We arrive at the warehouse yard after landing the jet down pretty far away so we don't draw attention or let anyone nearby hear. While where approaching we hear people talking and hide around to listen to them.

"I swear I heard someone" one of them says.

"It's probably just a bear we are in the middle of nowhere in Germany. Boss knows what he's doing so all we have to do is wait for him so we can leave back to the base" the other guy says.

As soon as he said that we all know what was happening. Hydra. We we're all sure Hydra was no more but apparently we missed a couple spots and people. But as we've taken care of them before how hard could it be.

We decide it's best if we don't all charge on so Sam pulls out Redwing to see if it's just them or others and gladly it is. But Tony of all people blast them and they instantly go down and we run to them seeing they're just knocked out. As we recognize the building from the video along with the van we hear the most loudest scream in the world as we all just look around confused but concerned but I knew deep down who it was.

We run up next to the entrance of the building and hear a loud bang then another scream. Tony goes ahead and turns on his X-ray vision and sees the place filled with people.

"So what's the plan" Sam says.

"I think just fight till everyone's down how hard could it be" Tony says.

"They have a past agent with powers. We both know really well if we just run in there they will do something to her if we are all fighting" I say.

"He's right. One of us should just get Y/n and run. It wouldn't be safe to stick around for the fight to be over" Steve says. And for once I'm glad someone is actually thinking right now.

"I'll do it. I'll grab her and bring her to the jet and wait for y'all" I say. Not only do I think me stepping up like that is crazy but yet feels right they all agree on it.

We have our plan down and now it's time to execute it. Wanda uses her powers to open the door and there we see a bunch of guards armed and Y/n. The real problem was she was stuck to a chair and it looks like she's been crying a lot then that's when we see it. It's an electric shock chair. Y/n screams in pain so loud for a couple seconds then when it's shuts off she sees us.

Y/N POV

"Bucky?" I say. The guys turn around seeing the avengers stood at the door.

"Kill them" the main guy says. That's when all hell breaks loose and I see everyone fighting. But what I don't see is the main guy headed over to the machine pulling the lever and breaking it and that's when I feel so much pain running through my body that my eyesight can't even focus right now.

"Stark blow the machine" Bucky screams. I only knew it was him cause he yelled at me. And I can never forget a voice that screams towards me. Then there's a blast and my body gives out my head dangling my whole body feels numb until someone runs up next to me trying to pry open the metal latches around my wrist.

"Hey Y/n I need you to keep your eyes open for me okay" he says but yet struggling on how to get the latches open.

"It hurts. It all hurts. I'm so sorry" I say. Trying not to cry but I do. He lifts my chin up so delicately as if I was made of glass. As much as he seemed mad that day I left it actually looked like he cared at this point.

"Y/n I need your help getting these off you okay do you know how" he says. I look around trying to get my vision to focus with the tears in my eyes and the dizziness from the shock trying to look for the lever but can't so I look at Bucky.

"Just pick me up" I say. He looks at me confused for a second then listens picking me up and my hands and feet go through the metal latches. I hold onto him as he carries me. This is when I knew I was gonna pass out soon cause I remember one second I was in a chair and now we were outside the building. But as he's running we see guards coming and he hides behind a truck so they don't see us.

"Okay I have to set you down for a second so I can take care of these guys" he says. But before he could set me down I shake my head.

"Just go. They won't see us" I say. I can feel the confused look on his face but he listens. He walks right up to the guards and they don't see him and he makes his way through the crowd headed towards the building I was in. That's when the pain really hits me when we start walking into the forest next to all the warehouses and I see the jet. Not to mention the pain I felt every step he took trying to make sure not to trip or drop me and he walks in the jet with me setting me down on a bench.

"Your okay now. Your gonna be okay" he says. All I do is look over at him seeing a worried expression on his face.

"Why did you come and save me?" I say.

"Cause you deserve something I got to. That was a second chance at life" he says. When he says that I can feel every inch of my body go numb and my vision goes super blurry and I see him then darkness.