Part 5

Next morning you wake up realizing your in bed. You look over but don't see Rumlow and look down seeing you only have underwear on and one of his shirts that's go down to your mid thigh. You get up and head out the room seeing him in the kitchen.

"And she walks" he says. You roll your eyes and he smirks a bit as you sit on the counter.

"I slept in a car the night before had a bad leg then got fucked for what seemed like hours in a matter of 1 day" you say.

"Seriously. Am I that good" he states. You give him a face and he laughs handing you a glass of water.

"Why are you dressed in that stupid shield outfit" you say.

His phone starts ringing and he answers it putting it on speaker.

"Is she still alive" they say. From the voice you knew who it was. Pierce.

"Just woke up actually and can hear you" Rumlow says.

"How is my best agent doing" Pierce ask.

"I'm fine had a cut but the serum did it's purpose on healing faster" you say.

"Im glad you gave us quite the scare when we couldn't find you nor heard from you" Pierce says.

"Okay what's up I know you don't call me or Rumlow at 7 in the morning for nothing Pierce" you say.

"Nothing gets by you now does it" Pierce says. Rumlow looks at you confused.

"Alright I have a busy day at this place and won't be able to leave to see you and I have info so I want Rumlow to bring you here. To shield" he says. You just look at Rumlow with a panicked look.

"No. I don't wanna go there you said shield was bad I don't wanna go there" you says panicked.
Rumlow sees your panic and goes up cupping your face making you look at him.

"Rumlow will be with you the entire time that's why he has his shield uniform on. I just need to talk to you for a couple minutes and he'll bring you back wherever y'all 2 are staying" Pierce says. You just look at Rumlow still scared and take a few deep breathes.

"Alright" you say.

"Perfect I'll see you in a couple hours then" Pierce says before hanging up. Rumlow can tell something is still up.

"You still don't wanna go do you" he ask.

"No. You know how I am even on mission I always panic or just choke up if I see them they're bad people you tell me that all the time now you want me to go to a building that think they're hero's" you say.

"I know I tell you that and it's true but it's just for an hour or two I promise nothing bad will happen okay" he says. You just look at him for a second and nod.

"Okay. Go get ready we'll leave in 30" he says. He kisses you on the head and you jump off the counter going to the room getting ready. You were still scared you had to go so you wore something you were comfortable in just in case anything happened, which was black jeans with a tank under your jacket. And now your nervous cause what could Pierce not tell you over the phone that had to be said in person.

—————

You and Rumlow arrive at shield and start walking in. You keep scratching at your finger pads due to your anxiety and Rumlow spots it. He puts his hand on the curve of your back and you jump a bit before realizing it was him and you calm down a bit. Y'all walk in Pierce's office seeing him and you let out a breath.

"There she is" pierce says.

"Never ask me to come here again" you state.

"It couldn't have been that bad"pierce says. You hold up your hand showing your finger pads red missing some skin.

"Why did you need me here anyways couldn't you tell me on the phone" you say.

"Where were you when you went missing" he ask.

"I told him this already I got up and went looking for help" you say.

"Ever heard of the Winter Soldier darling" he says.

"Yea why" you say.

"He is an avenger if you heard the story and in his latest report he said he found a women named y/n who possibly works for hydra who knocked him out and took his friend Rogers car" he says. You knew you couldn't lie anymore as Rumlow looks at you confused and in disbelief that you would lie.

"Cause it was me. I swear I didn't mention any names besides myself I tried to leave but he just caught up to me with my leg and..." you say but he holds up his hand interrupting you.

"Why did you lie" he ask.

"Cause I was scared for my life when I was with him but you taught me to not be scared so if I said I was I thought you'd be mad" you say. He just looks at you and Rumlow looks at you concerned.

"I wouldn't have been mad but I am mad that you told me a lie and not the truth. Probation 1 week" he states.

"1 week. Come on what am I gonna do in that time" you say.

"Think about what you did. Not to mention since your staying with Rumlow he'll be sure to make sure your punishment is completed" he says. You just look at Rumlow and he looks down nodding and at this point you can't tell if he wants to do it or not so you start thinking the worst. Someone knocks walking in and you see it's the guy from the cabin and you turn back to Pierce hiding your face.

"Sorry did I interrupt something" Steve says.

"Not at all. Rumlow please" he says. Rumlow then grabs your shoulder turning you towards the door and you walk out. As your walking out he can tell your not happy at all. When you get back in the car you sit pissed and he looks at you surprised.

"I get it if you hate me now" you say.

"You lied to me" he says.

"I saw your face in there when you found out" you say.

"I get it you were scared but that doesn't mean lie especially to me" he raises his voice.

"Just like you lie to me. How you say the avengers are killers and bad people. If they were bad people maybe this Winter Soldier guy would've let me bleed out or killed me when he could or better yet left me in the rubble. So don't go telling me what I can and can't do or I will walk away" you yell. He starts getting pissed so he gets up grabbing you by the throat choking you.

"I don't know what he told you but he obviously got in your head some how so you better watch it with me. Got it" he says. As your gasping for air you nod and he let's go. At this point you start slightly believing Bucky and what he said about hydra being bad.