Part 38

Bucky's POV

I don't know why I had any faith at all. Of course they never got him. He was there but slipped  right past them. Y/n and I were sat in the main entrance room waiting for the jet to land and I knew she was seething in frustration and maybe a bit of anger. She helped them in did all she could she worked with a concussion and they managed to fail still. I know I told them to go without me and us and due to that Stark Romanoff and Banner staying behind as well Fury really thought they should leave. So much in fact he actually left with them but of course Fury cant get that leather jacket dirty so he never left the jet.

"I don't know why they couldn't wait" y/n basically pouted in her chair.

"You know Fury he wouldn't even listen to you if you were awake" I said.

"Well this should be a lesson for him. If he doesn't listen people get hurt. Innocent. People" she spat out.

"Wanda got grazed not shot" I stated.

"That still a bullet to many aiming for her face" she said.

Now I know she was angry. Tony walked into the room and I knew then the jet was approaching but I looked towards him shaking my head and he knew too.

"Hey kid wanna see something fun" Tony stated.

"He's not my boss yet he is fair game" she said getting up.

I look towards Stark and see him have a plain face. "What are you doing? Go get your suit" I said.

"It's charging. Plus can't you do that calming thing you always do with her" he questions.

The door slams open and I see y/n walking outside till I see the jet landing in the field. 

"Not this time".

We follow in pursuit of the angry women storming towards the jet. I knew now if she didn't have control over her power like when we met her Fury would be dead. The jet landed and automatically the door opened and I saw Sam and Wanda holding Steve. I knew that idiot rolled his ankle.

"You sick fuck" y/n screamed.

"Nice to see you too" Fury said.

"You really thought you could just walk into a building and think you could catch him just like that" she said raging as she was slowly closing the gap between them.

"You were unconscious you wouldn't have been able to go even if you were awake" Fury stated.

"And you know damn well that's not even why I'm mad" y/n spoke finally getting to Fury all in his face.

"Kid watch it" Tony called out beside me.

"You only think about getting something as soon as you see or hear it your a fucking Pig" she said poking his chest.

"Okay y/n enough" I state trying to grab her arm but mine goes right through.

"I sat in a lab and helped and not to mention as soon as I walked in I said 'it was a bad idea' I knew it from the start. Didn't I Tony" she spoke looking back.

"I mean...yeah that sounds-""Exactly right" she said looking back at Fury.

"Sam nearly broke his pack which means you would be 1 Avenger down" she said pointing towards Sam. "Look at Wanda's face she got grazed by a bullet when you told her a hallway was clear but I clearly saw it wasn't. And don't get me started on Steve he chased down 5 people that were firing at the jet you were inside of!" she exclaimed.

"So you think you can do better" Fury questioned.

"I know I can not get people hurt like you did" she answered.