Part 18

Wanda's POV

After Bucky and Steve left Tony decided to stay here and help remotely and Fury never let Y/n out his sight but I think they don't see that Y/n has been acting a bit off since the two soldiers left. I'm kind of trying to figure out how Fury or Stark don't see what's happening with Y/n but honestly when are they not busy with work to recognize anything. At least I can tell she's doing fine with me cause I actually pay attention to her. And Nat as well when she can but she goes on my missions so I can continue working with Y/n. Speaking of Nat I'm pretty sure she was supposed to be back today from one of my missions involving Y/n but Nat Tony Fury Sam and I kept it to ourselves for Y/n's sake cause all she had to do was see if there was a possible warehouse with Hydra supplies or weapons.

"Maximoff" Tony says knocking me out of my trance.

"Sorry what?" I ask.

"Go with Fury to go see the two war brothers and I'll be with Y/n in the main room" Tony says.

"Yeah sure. Y/n you okay" I ask just to be sure and she nods. "okay let's go then" I say and Fury and I left to go outside to see them.

"What is it" Fury ask.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"People I work with blank out like that when they are thinking so what happened back there 2 seconds ago" he asked. I only sighed at his question cause I knew he'd never let it go and he would find out eventually and don't ask me how cause no one does.

"It's just Y/n is all" I admit. I knew it was a mistake to say anything to not cause him to worry by the expression he gave me when I had spoken not to mention the expression where he basically told me to spill. "Y/n only trust so many of us in the compound not to mention not all of us are there" I say.

"So you think I should retire all the Avengers to watch after her" he asked.

"No I'm saying is that she may have gotten attached to some of us and will probably make things a bit difficult later" I say. As soon as we reached the door and I go to open it Fury slams his hand on the door keeping it shut and gives me a look.

"Who" he asked. Well I can't say asked more like demanded like he knew what I was saying or at least trying to. And to my luck to hide something I really should Steve and Bucky pull in front of the compound and I look back at Fury. "Which one Maximoff" he said.

"Do you want the whole team here for one person or her be here with one person and make her seem okay" I say. I honestly know I'll be questioned till he find's out but I know I messed up and I'm trying to fix it and I know I was due to his facial expression and him letting go of the door and I open it to greet the two soldiers.

"We may have found a way to find Pierce" Steve said.

"How?" Fury ask.

"Stephan said Pierce moves from this country to Germany and the only place he's able to be caught or seen is in a air transport in the middle of the ocean" Bucky says.

"So we watch all airports till he leave's or comes is what your saying" I ask.

"Unless we can come up with a better plan it's the only thing we got" Bucky says. As of the timing the jet flies from over the building and lands in the field in front of the compound making us stand there watching the door open but what caught us off was Sam carrying Nat out the jet.

"Oh my god" Steve says before sprinting over grabbing her from Sam. "what the hell happened to her" he says frantically.

"They need-they need..."Nat stutters but cant seem to get a sentence to form.

"She fell out of a helicopter fighting a guy and she landed right in the middle of a highway on a car after possible Hydra attacked us and she has been speaking gibberish the whole way here" Sam says.

"No she knows something no one else does and she's trying to say it" I say. I grab her hand and start looking through her mind and start seeing what she saw.

----------------

I see Nat and a guy fighting in a airplane and immediately look over seeing no pilot but was interrupted by the guy flying back towards the cockpit and I look back seeing Nat stood there. God I wish I could fight like her.

"Where is he" she says.

"You know as well as everyone in the world he's hiding from you Avengers" he spoke with an accent.

"Then your the only one who knows where to find him" She says.

"Then maybe you'll know we need her a lot more then you think" he says with a smirk. Just then he pulls out a knife and stabs the dash making it smoke setting off an alarm in the helicopter. He then gets up and tries to go past her to the chute's but she grabs him and they hit turbulence knocking them out the plane but she hold's her grip on him and I take that as my time to leave.

----------------

I stand seeing Steve Bucky Sam and Fury looking at me worried but didn't really know why since I some time's look in people's mind for missions as it was a regular thing to do.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"No what happened you jolted and everything" Sam said.

"She fought in a helicopter and something scared me end of story, look he said they needed her but didn't say why they were out the plane by then" I say

"Who is he" Fury ask.

"The guy she turned into a badass for" I say.

"Let's get her to Banner or Stark and let's see if we can get something out of her later" Steve speaks making us all walk inside following him to Tony's lab but Bucky walk's off going somewhere else.

"Where are you going" Sam ask.

"Going to find Y/n and ask if she knows anything we don't know when Nat will be up again" he says. We all continue down the hall but I feel someone's eyes on me and I knew exactly who's.