Part 41

Your POV

As me and James were walking towards the building I knew what was gonna shock them most. I knew this place and it terrified me to be back as the attacker and not the defender. I also knew we would be in and out faster then anything it it scared me. But not as much as seeing Brock inside of it.

When I spotted the building I saw Steve and Sam carrying somebody away and saw it there was a pile of bodies. I know them two so I know they were just unconscious and not dead. I looked over and saw Wanda and Nat talking most likely assessing each other with Thor and Loki stood by them slightly out of breath. What the hell happened.

"Tony is taking the chopper engines out so if anyone does get out here they have no where to go" Bucky spoke beside me looking at the tablet.

"They were gone 2 minutes" I state.

"With everyone a lot can go down in 2 minutes" he counters.

"Glad it only took two then" I mumbled.

I walked up to the door and tried to open it but it didn't budge causing me to sigh.

"Hey Steve do any of them got keys or a card on them" Bucky calls out.

"I didn't check" I heard him answer.

Screw it. I grabbed the door handle and pulled causing the door handle to break off.

"The hell y/n" Bucky exclaimed.

"They're guards watching the building. Scut. Someone lets them in and out because no one wants to stand all night" I claim sticking my hand through the hole. I yank it a couple times until the door falls off the hinges and Bucky grabs it and throws it to the side. "After you Sargent" I smile.

"We're talking about your impatience later now move it" he said gesturing inside.

I pout walking in first and god does it feel weird to be here. We are met with a hall and some door along the way. I knew it just went to some random rooms that they probably updated due to me not being here since 2003. As everyone followed me down the hall we heard a door open but didn't know someone was in here either. We all stopped not moving until someone walked out a room near the end and I completely froze. Until I did what I did.

The lights flickered and then completely turned off and I knew it was me. God Thor is a slow teacher. I felt a hand on my arm but I felt the familiarity and knew it was Bucky's making me calm down a bit and made me untense a bit. That was until the lights turned back on. I looked forwards and that's when I made eye contact with the guy. Shit.

"Y/n?" he said confused. I didn't say anything but keep a shocked face because I was surprised anyone here would remember me but I also don't remember him at all. But he remembered me. He took a step towards me till I saw his eyes move behind me making me turn my head seeing Bucky with a raised gun. "LOCK DOWN" he yelled in a accent trying to run away.

That was till I caught him. I sped up to him the best I could of what Wanda taught me in the little time she taught me and I grabbed his collar and head butting him. Ouch. He fell unconscious and I slowly laid him down on the floor until I saw a pair of feet next to me.

"A head butt?" Bucky questioned.

"Don't worry I regret it" I grimaced.

"I thought you said no one was here" Tony questioned.

"There isn't supposed to but I guess if the Devil himself is here he's gonna have back up Stark" I said sarcastically.

"Fair point" he said shrugging.

"Nice job y/n" Wanda spoke up making me give her a nod.

I look down and see he the guy a knocked out had a keycard so I took it off his body. I looked over seeing the door at the end with a small black box on it and put the card on it making it open. When I walk in the sight makes the others groan.

"2 minutes to knock out 20 people is better then flights of stairs?" I ask.

"No one likes climbing stairs" Nat groaned.

"It's going down" I point out.

"Imagine going up though" she whined.

"Okay then...everyone suck in" I said.

"What she say?" Wilson spoke up.

Bucky's POV

Everything zipped for me when she said that. I felt a big deal of nausea for a couple seconds till everything got clear again and I looked around and saw I was at the bottom of the long stair well. She sped me down here? My question was answered when I saw Steve next to me a second later trying to regain his balance.

"Is she doing this?" he asked shocked.

"I guess she is" I said.

We both looked up and saw her heading down again until Wanda stood next to us and she ran back up. It was like watching an optical illusion at work. Tricking the eye. Wanda taught her well I guess. I saw Tony in his suit Y/n sped by next to him with Thor making me look around realizing everyone was here. 

"God your heavy" she huffed out a bit out of breath.

"Do not blame this on my PopTarts" Thor defends.

"I blame it on the muscles the size of my leg big guy" she said patting his arm. "Out there is a hall going East North and South check them and make sure no one's in them this time" she pointed to me.

I looked at the tablet Stark gave me with Steve looking over my shoulder and that's when I saw a person walking straight towards us. I froze the camera's upstairs due to no one else being there and y/n was right. Right outside there were 3 cameras facing different hallways away from the door separating us from them but not him.

"Y/n there's a person coming" I told her.

"No one comes towards here unless they go up" she states.

"He will find us" Loki said.

"Lady y/n. Upstairs you did that to the lights. I felt it" Thor spoke.

"No I didn't" she defended.

"Yes you did. You need to do it again and do exactly what you did to the other person to this one" he said.

"I didn't even know I did it and you think I can do it on command" she said panicked.

"He's getting closer" I state.

"Lady y/n think of the emotion you were feeling up there" Thor rushed out.

"I saw a guy and panicked that's all it was. Pure. Panic" she spat out.

"10 feet y/n" I said.

"Then Panic" Thor yelled.

"I am" she yelled back.

That's when the lights shut off. We all shuffled to the walls and that's when the person walked in and Steve knocked him out with his shield and slowly laid him on the floor. Just then the lights turn back on and we all look towards Steve and he sighs making us look at y/n giving Thor a face.

"Are you happy Thor" she stated a bit grumpy.

"Very Lady Y/n well done" he said smiling.

She rolled her eyes groaning and went towards the door but not before purposely bumping into Thor making him grab his shoulder making a distraught face. I knew it'd hurt. 

"Thor and Loki go down East clear the rooms. Bunk rooms Cafeteria Camera Room and Gym are that way" Thor and Loki nod their heads. "Stark and Nat go down the South cells and Round rooms are down there" she spoke getting nods from them. "Last but not least Sam Steve and Wanda labs that way. Me and Bucky will stay here and wait for you guys and then go down to the pit one floor down where he most likely is" she claims.

"How do you know he's down there?" Sam asked. She looked towards me and I looked at the tablet and I checked and she was right. I turned it over seeing a bunch of people in a room but didn't see Brock in particular in it and just showed him. "Oh" he said nodding.

With that they all left to walk off and as soon as they were far enough she what looked like threw herself on the floor huffing out air.