Part 2

Next morning you wake up and look over at your phone seeing it's only 7 in the morning. You get up change into back jeans and decide to take off your tank and just wear a leather jacket over a sports bar. You head out your room walking down the the command room and realize the place is really quiet then normal. You find it weird but don't acknowledge it so you keep walking going into the command room and you start turning everything on. You start seeing the cameras of the place turning on and you see the outside cameras are offline. You were gonna go check it out when your phone starts ringing and saw it was Rumlow and answers.

          "Hey I need you to-...okay right now" he states while cutting off. You hear him breathing heavy a lot but you still have no idea what's going on.

          "You're cutting out" you say. Your turn a corner and see some black looking bumps on the floor ahead.

          "Get out of there now!" he yells. But before you could do anything there's an explosion. It sends you through a wall back into the control room. As your on the floor your ears are ringing like crazy and you open your eyes seeing that everything is blurry. You try your best to look for injuries but only one deep cut in your leg. Your ears start ringing a lot more but you hear something and look over seeing a figure walking towards you. Your first thought is Rumlow so you put your head back down and the last thing you see is the figure grabbing you before you black out.

——————————

          Eventually you start waking up but when you wake up you realize your not at base. You start hearing footsteps. Your first thought is attack but when you even moved the slightest you felt so much pain so you decided to just lay there and act like your still out when the door open. At first it's quiet and that's when you got nervous till the footsteps grew louder then you felt your body sink down which gave you an idea you were on some sofa or a bed since you didn't see much. You then start to feel a sting in your leg and smell alcohol. That's when you realize who ever it is they're taking care of your leg. That's when you feel whoever it was tighten something around your leg and leave the room.

You sit up rubbing your head and look down seeing your leg wrapped. You run your fingers over the bandage and feel stitches in your leg and near it is partly numbed. You look around seeing your in a room sat on a bed. You see your jacket sat on a chair in the corner along with your shoes. You get up slowly leaning on a dresser trying to get your balance. Thanks to the numbing you didn't feel as much pain as you were supposed to and kind of limp to the bathroom.

You get to the bathroom and start looking around for anything. You turn around seeing a closet and look around seeing sweat pants and sweat shirts and towels. You looked closer at them and see they have the avengers logo on them and start thinking the worse. Who was that? Are they gonna kill me? Why did they take me? Am I gonna die today? But no you couldn't think like that.

You walked out the bathroom and looked around the room grabbing your jacket and putting on that along with your boots. You see a hair tie and put your hair in a ponytail. Yes you were planning on leaving. Your heard who ever was here downstairs and knew that wasn't a way out so your only choice was the window. You opened the lock and opened the window looking out but don't see a car. You started thinking how you got there if there wasn't a car but you had to put that past you and you started climbing out the window. You were happy to see you were on the first floor thank god you didn't have to jump. You step out the window but it slams shut and you knew you had to run.

You start running but it was difficult so you were running with a limp as fast as you could. Your hear a door open but don't look back but kept running. That was a mistake. All the sudden you feel someone grab you lifting you in the air and you throw your legs forward so you and the person fall to the ground. You try crawling away but they grab your leg pulling you to them and they pin you. That's when you saw who had kept you.

"Hey hey your okay I'm not Hydra alright" he says. He had these piercing blue eyes long brown hair and his voice was calming to you for some weird way. But he looks down seeing your bandage on your leg bleeding through that's when he gets off you and you try and run but he grabs you picking you up. He held your arms to your chest and you tried to kick out of his grip but you were in so much pain so you couldn't do much. He carries you throughout the house and see no one else and he brings you into the bathroom sitting you on the counter. You try running out but he slams the door shut and you try punching him but he catches your fist holding your hands.

"Hey you need to calm down. Your will bleed out if I don't fix it so just sit still okay" he says. As much as you are scared you nod letting him fix your leg bandage. As he's cleaning your cut you see his left arm isn't real but made out of metal. As much as you still wanted to leave you knew you couldn't run on the state of your leg so you decided to calm down a bit and decide to stay with who ever this person was.