Part 25

Now I don't know what to do on a free day so I went to the only place I knew I could go. I went to a cemetery and stayed there since it was night and I didn't want to be walking around in the dark so I stayed there. I visited the one person I knew since Hydra. His name was Henry Callahan he died in 68 from hydra because of me. Back in 68 I was just let out of cryo freeze and had to get back to life to train for a month and knew none of the guards there. Henry was the guard for my cell and when they brought me food it was always a sandwich and some fruit.

Now for some reason I liked Henry guarding my cell because he would actually turn down some of the people who would beat me up unless it was the boss. Henry was a married man with kids and I knew this from the ring outline in his gloves and a bottle cap pin he had on his left chest. He had a daughter and a son Michael and Mallory after he had read a letter from them out loud thinking I was asleep. I asked about them and told me everything about them and told me we weren't allowed to talk but we talked quietly. After some time he realized I don't like the crust on my bread that they gave me so instead of me peeling it off he would pull out his knife and cut it for me and ate it.

He was a good man working in a bad place and with what he was doing he could only go so far. When I was told to go back to sleep he escorted me to the chamber and when it closed I was ready to go back to sleep hopping I saw him again but the chamber never turned on. After what I thought was a malfunction guards rushed in and stated beating him severely until there was blood coming from his mouth, nose, and cut along his face. I went into cryo that day crying and regretting I ever said anything to him but I was 8 so I couldn't help myself.

Now I know Tony said I was 26 and he's not wrong but I was born in 50 and frozen over time again and again and again. The first time I went to sleep I was 5 years old and excited about it but I didn't know I would miss a whole bunch till I got out. 10 years passed and some people I knew where there but they got older and uglier and the only one that was nice to me was Henry. Now that I'm older and only getting older they trusted me more knowing that I knew I was where I was meant to be gave me some freedom when I turned 18. So whenever I can I come visit him and check on his kids and their kids and their kids with theirs.

One month your a prisoner only to train and get experimented on and then in cryo sleep for a decade or more. It was never fun for me until I turned 18 and when I woke up I meet Pierce who showed me more people who I would see on top of more on top of more till it was Brock. After Brock it was no one else I had to meet no new faces or anything.

"You need your meds" someone spoke. I turned behind me so fast and saw it was Bucky stood there. I was sat on the ground in front of Henry and got up so fast blocking the way of Henry's gravestone. "No one else knows your here but Tony's phone kept going off making us nervous" he spoke.

"So how did you find me here" I asked.

"You aren't the only person to go to a cemetery to see people when they're sad y/n" he spoke. I saw the box in his hand and sighed and he walked over as I turned back to Henry. I knew he wasn't gonna leave without giving it to me. "Who is your friend" he asked.

"Henry Callahan. Hydra killed him when I was 8" I spoke. I lifted my shirt a bit and he started wiping the area with an alcohol pad. "He had kids and actually treated me like one" I state.

"People who didn't treat you like Hydra even if it was one little gesture" he pushed the needle into me but I flinched a bit and looked at him. "Maybe shouldn't have the outcome they had" he said. He pulled out the needle and I knew he was talking about Steve.

"Your mad" I state.

"Concerned. Not mad" he spoke. He put everything back in the box and closed it up. "What happened with you and Steve yesterday and I want the truth" he said.

"Nothing" I said.

"Seems like something. You run off after snapping at him didn't talk all day not to mention Wanda snapped at him twice in less the 24 hours so something is up that I don't know about" he stated.

"Your...you had a nightmare yesterday morning" I hesitated.

"I haven't had one in a couple months. Didn't think me having a nightmare would scare you though" he said confused.

"Steve ran in to see you and when he came out said we should get ready and...I may have said something and Wanda giggled" I spoke. He looked at me confused. "It wasn't anything mean I swear I said it's why I didn't sleep and he thought I said something against you. I mean you've been nothing but nice to me and I said a joke while you were in pain as Steve put it" I said. I saw his face shit from confused to realization. To mad?

"He snapped at you first" he asked.

"I shouldn't have said anything it's my fault" I claim.

"It wasn't. I yelled at you and got slapped by the girls and everyone agreed no yelling at you no matter what" he spoke.

"Wait. Why?" I ask.

"Well I yelled at you and they thought it was bad so they kind of just let it rip-"" no the no yelling" I said.

"Because when I got out yelling kind of brought back memories for me" he spoke.

"And your nightmare" I ask.

"Pierce. And yours" he asked.

"It's always him" I state. He nods and he gestures away from where I'm standing and we start walking to hopefully his car because I never took him as a corvette guy. "Also if you don't mind can you not tell them I was here. Or how I was seeing a dead guy over night" I state with him scoffing. "No I'm serious imagine telling someone you were gonna see grass over a casket" I say.

"Alright. No one will know but they will ask so you will have to tell me ideas to tell them so I don't look like an idiot if we say two different places" he states.

"You could just say I died so I don't have to go back" I suggest. He turns away from his car and gives me a look that would kill. "Or I could get in the car" I say. He nods and starts heading to the driver side. I get in and look back at where Henry was because I knew I wasn't gonna be here for a while. I hear the other side open and see Bucky basically throw himself into the driver seat and I look at him confused. "Tony told you to take his car didn't he" I ask.

"I like my truck but I still wrecked it and it's getting repaired" he states. I laugh and bit and roll my eyes till I see something coming from under his sleeve. 

"Bucky what is that" I ask.

He look towards his sleeve and sees what I was talking about and raises it up and sees a couple sticker things on his arm and groans.

"Morgan and Peter" he growls stating the car up.

"Who?" I ask.

"Oh you'll see" he states.