Part 15

It's been a couple weeks since everything happened. Thanks to Bucky only 4 people knew what Rumlow did to me. Steve Fury Tony and the man himself, Bucky. But he's gotten them to keep it to themselves. And in my personal opinion cause Tony thinks differently I think I'm doing better, mostly due to him forcing me to take my insulin ever since they found out I had diabetes. And thinking back to the day they found out me leaving almost going back to hydra was because I didn't tell them. But I've learned to trust them as they have ever since i recovered those files from the house. Let alone mine.

One thing was for sure everyone was making sure I was alright constantly even if I was just in my room watching movies, suggested by Wanda and Nat or just walking around. But the main people who kept asking me was Tony and Bucky. Now Tony asking I get that I may be wrong but i think he's a doctor so him makes sense. Bucky on the other hand I know for a fact isn't a doctor but i get his concern for me, he was basically in the same situation as me.

In the span of weeks Tony has been trying to figure out my powers but to my knowledge what comes out is what happens. The one time and first time I used them was bad and Bucky saw it that day.

But today was gonna be a different day according to Nat. She said something about Fury coming over and evaluating me. Whatever that meant. So as I've been doing for the past couple weeks I've been getting up and ready and heading to the main room to see everyone but I was only met by Wanda who was cooking something in the kitchen.

"Hey Y/n I was just about to wake you up since you were taking your time" she said. You just give her a face making her laugh. I sit at the counter when she passes me a plate of pancakes which honestly I'd die for. When I was with Hydra I only got cup of coffee for breakfast cause I always needed to be up fast for anything and everything. But like magic or kind of creepy and thankful for kicking me out my train of thoughts Bucky walks in.

"Hey Y/n" he says. I give a little wave with my fork as I pick a but at my pancakes before eating it as he sits next to you.

"So Y/n, Fury's evaluation" Wanda says.

"Why does he have to do it anyways. Can't y'all do it for him or something" you say.

"What exactly do you think it is" Wanda ask.

"I don't know. Evaluations in Hydra were scary. If you didn't make the cut you would've been killed" you say. You go back looking at your pancakes while Wanda looks at Bucky concerned.

"It's nothing like that. This is just to make sure your better then you came in mentally and physically. Basically letting him know your safe with us and we're safe with you, let alone if you are okay to stay with us" Bucky says. I start thinking about what he was talking about how Fury could possibly get me away from these guys which I didn't like and Bucky could tell.

"Hey it's fine he wouldn't take you away from us let alone out of here" Bucky says.

"You leaving this place would be a bad deal for him let alone I'm pretty sure he wouldn't let you leave the building cause you were on the top wanted for a secret organization no ones supposed to know about" Wanda says. Bucky's shoots her a look making her stop talking when Fury and Tony walk in.

"Good morning Y/n" Fury says. You just look at him kind of worried swallowing a mouthful of pancakes.

"You're 26 and don't know how to swallow food the right way?" Tony asked.

"How'd you know I was 26?" I say.

"Your file you gave us. We didn't invade privacy just needed to know the simple stuff. But what's weird is you don't have a last name" Fury says.

"Because I don't have one. Hydra saw me and took me when I was a baby so I wouldn't even know. But they do say this weird story saying they saved me from Steve who tried to kill me but I didn't believe it cause I found out the truth. They saw me and ran" you say. They kind of look at you a bit confused and worried until Tony's phone breaks the silence.

"Time for your meds" Tony says. You sigh taking a bit of your pancakes and he walks off.

"How's her powers coming along?" Fury ask.

"They're great actually. Well until she knocked Thor to a wall by accident, but I've been working with her and they are more contained and controlled" Wanda says.

"Any new powers since we've last seen each other" Fury ask.

"Well besides the ones we already know and the light show no" Bucky says.

"well your off to a good start then" Fury says. You just look at Bucky and he gives you a small nod and you look back down at your pancakes till Tony walks in.

"Arm or stomach?" Tony ask.

"Stomach you know I dont like it in my arm" you say.

"And I like it when you don't give me attitude" he says.

"Well it's annoying not to mention hurts plus I never took as many as you've given me in 1 year" you say.

"And that proves they weren't taking care of you now arm up" he says. You roll your eyes putting your arm on his shoulder as he starts wiping the area.

"Today will be like any other day. Just go about your day and I'll be around today and see how things go for you" he says. Bucky watches Stark as he gives you the shot and sees your hand shaking until Tony pulls the needle out rubbing the area.

"So your following me around all day when I already have babysitters" you say.

"Hey. I at least better be the fun baby sitter" Wanda says. You smirk a bit shaking your head and you bring your arm down stretching your hand a bit as Tony walks off and Bucky notices. "So cause Fury is here we'll have a easy training day nothing to active or complicated" she says.

"Everyday is complicated" you say.

"So is you getting up after a nap. Your words not mine" she says.

"Okay you got me" you say. She laughs and you roll your eyes throwing your water bottle at her but she catches it with her powers and you laugh at her as she gives you a face.

"No more water bottle wars. I know how this ends and it ain't pretty so go ill clean up" Tony says. You and Wanda walk off and Bucky looks at the syringe on the counter then looks at his flesh hand for a second before looking up and following you and Wanda.