Part 14

When we reach back at the compound Fury and Steve are the first one's out the car and when I go to open the door Bucky locks the door and I give him a look as he sees Steve and Fury look back at the car and he waves at them to go on without us. I have a feeling of what he might ask but I'm scared to see what it is in the first place as I saw him in that house. Confused but yet concerned. But I didn't need his pity nor anyone else's I know my life sucked with Hydra I just dont need to or want to be reminded.

"Tell me what made you change your mind. Why you came to shield looking for me that day" he said. I tried to say something but nothing came out my mouth out of fear of that day. All he does is sigh rubbing the bridge of his nose like he found out without me saying anything.

"What did he do to you then" he ask.

"Rumlow was a complicated man. Every time I came back from a mission or either of us actually he would report to Pierce, basically do his job then...it was us. He didn't care if either or us we're hurt or if it was against the rules and it was but he just...he just did it. And now that I see I was on wrong sides and my whole life was basically a lie at this point I regret everything he did to me and how I just let it happen like that. We weren't a thing we weren't together he just had a claim on me and I was so afraid to say anything or fight against him" I say. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry but I face the other way and I see in the reflection in the window him just looking at me and I shake my head trying to get the thought of Rumlow out my head.

"So at the house that day" he says and all I do is nod.

"He was a mentor and I trusted him with my life and ever since you that changed. What you told me changed my mind about him and everything in my life and...I can't no more. I go to Germany to get away from this find out I could go to Russia and as soon as I get a ticket out Germany they pop up and torture the living daylights out of me" I say frustrated until I'm interrupted by a loud crash. We turn our heads to the front of the car seeing some of the stuff sparking and I get out the car running out. But its not long before I hear a car door open and Bucky grabs me seeing tears falling down my face and he looks at me concerned.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" I say while crying. He looks back at the stuff seeing it on fire then Steve runs out the compound seeing it and Bucky nods his head to put it out but your legs give out and he sets you on the floor.

"Hey you need to calm down or else your ribs are gonna be in pain" he says. All I try to do at that point is calm down after what happened but all I can do is take in hitched deep breathes and hope this little episode ends soon.

"You did that didn't you" he ask. You nod catching your breath and Tony lands next to y'all stepping out his suit going over to you.

"What happened" he asked concerned.

"She had a bit of a panic attack and I'm guessing that fire started with her powers I'm not sure still" Bucky says. Tony just grabs your hands trying to get them to stop shaking when Steve runs over.

"What started that fire" Steve ask.

"More like who" Tony says. Bucky gets up walking a bit of distance from Tony trying to calm you.

"She came to us cause of me. Said Rumlow had her way with her but I didn't ask for how long but she's not good mentally or physically" Bucky says. Steve just looks over at you with Tony a bit calmer then you were before.

"Talk about manipulation" Steve says. Bucky looks over back at you and Tony and sees you a lot calmer then you were before and they see Fury walk out and they walk back over.

"What happened with her" Fury ask.

"One of them will tell you I'll get her back inside" Tony says.

"Take care of Y/n I'll tell Fury" Steve says. Bucky nods then walks over to you and picks you up walking you inside.

"I'm sorry" you say.

"Hey it's fine I'm pretty sure Stark won't mind spending money to fix something" Bucky says.

"It was a generator but sure" Tony says. We walk in the living room and everyone sees us.

"Hey what was that..." Nat says but gets cut off by Tony giving her a face as Bucky sets you on the counter. Tony gestures them to get out the room and they all get up leaving as he hands you a water out the fridge. You try and open it but your hands are shaking to much so Bucky takes it from you opening it then handing it to you.

"He took advantage of you let alone his job Y/n" Bucky says. I don't say anything but I can feel Tony's gaze shift over to me.

"I could've stopped him and I didn't cause I was scared. I said no one time and even with the serum I couldn't walk for a whole day. Let alone if I'm right and he is alive it's gonna be hell of a lot worse if he catches me" I say.

"He won't get you. I'm here Tony's here we're all here to help you. You probably just saved our lives as you had a PTSD moment at that house. You did that for us" Bucky says. I knew then and there only Bucky knew and possibly understood what happened to me let alone what my life would be from now on.