Part 34

Once we made it to the compound we did in fact listen to Wanda and not let not only the president see us but everyone and anyone. I took and a quick shower then got ready for the day and went to the kitchen seeing Wanda and Nat stood making coffee and was about to ask for some when it was placed in front of me.

"She knows doesn't she" I ask taking a sip of my coffee.

"You bet" Wanda says making me nod.

I knew she would tell Nat I was out.

"You aren't in trouble if anything she came running into my room screaming it" Nat told me.

"Why?" I ask looking at Wanda.

"Bucky took you in his truck" she said.

"Okay it's a truck. Steve has a truck as well" I say.

"No one goes in his Truck. Steve even isn't allowed in it and he took you" she stated.

"Yeah okay" I say rolling my eyes. I see their expressions drop and I look at them confused till Bucky walks in. I look at them turn around and I walk over towards them whispering. "You are joking. Right?" I ask.

Nat gives me a face before she turns around. "Hey Barnes" I turn around along with Wanda and see his attention towards us. "Can I take your truck to go pick up-""No".

I pull my face into confusion. "But I have to pick up a couch for-""No one is allowed in my truck it's common knowledge" he states. I look over at the girls and see they have smirks on their faces. "Except Y/n" he blurts out.

"I'm sorry what?" I ask.

"Yes Barnes answer her question. Why does she get special treatment?" Nat asked shocked.

"Because...she's y/n" he answers.

"Not good enough" Wanda states.

"She's Y/n and...I don't know she's y/n" he answers before turning around to sit on the couch.

"Told you" I hear a whisper behind me making me turn and see the girls with giant grins.

"When is this meeting happening exactly" Bucky questions.

"When everyone else comes" Nat states. Just then everyone along with the president walk in. "Which is now apparently" she says.

"You have somewhere to be?" he ask.

"No?" We all say.

"Perfect. Take a seat" he says smiling.

We all look at him confused as we walk over towards the couches. The girls sit on a love seat together while I look over seeing Bruce sat in a sofa chair by himself with Thor stood behind him. I see the three seater taken over by Steve Sam that have sat next to Bucky. I walk over going to sit on the ottoman when Bucky grabs Sam's arm launching him off the sofa and onto the floor.

"The hell is wrong with you now man" Sam exclaims.

"Yes let the women sit on the ottoman. Be a gentlemen Wilson" Bucky states pointing to him.

He gets up and wipes off his pants as he walks towards the ottoman. "You could've just said that man" he says sitting down. I shrug and sit in between Bucky and Steve on the couch and look over towards Tony and see a confused expression.

"After that...weird encounter we can now start. But first. Jarvis go ahead and do shelter protocol on the building" he speaks up.

"Already done sir as you asked 3 minutes ago" Jarvis spoke up.

"Oh yeah" he says blankly.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Your alright kid just...precautions" he states.