Part 20

Bucky's POV

I didn't even know I had my glove off. Yes she probably heard stories about how I only had one arm but I never showcased it to anyone, not even Steve. Let alone let anyone touch it. Every 5 minutes she would readjust her fingers on my arm but I wouldn't feel it nor could, but she hasn't said or looked at anything since Nat. I don't even think she knows she grabbed me till Wanda practically ripped my suit up. But I'd have to thank her for it as well. She kept her eyes in the room but I'm guessing it's normal for her cause she basically healed someone the way she did. My eyes got taken by Tony and Fury who had walked out and had saw us.

"Nat's response system boosted because of Y/n. She's actually speaking words now but is still in shock so any news on what happened wont be coming from her about what happened till tomorrow" Tony says. I look over at Y/n but she continues to look into Nat's room.

"Y/n" Fury says. Y/n keeps her eye's on Nat. "You saved her life. She is actually wanting to talk to you" he said. This time Y/n actually looked at him. "you can go see her when you want" he says. She takes a second to look back at Nat in the room then towards me. I know she's asking for permission or asking me to go with her and of course I will but why would she need to ask me is why I was confused.

"Okay. Whenever you want" I say. She looks down at her hands seeing them still wrapped around my arm and she slowly lets go and that's when we see her hand has semi swollen blisters which means she was slowly healing. "Hey we can wait and talk to her later if you wanna take care of your hands first" I say.

She starts nodding and then look up at Nat then gets up. "I want to see her please" she says. Tony and Fury look towards me and I get up and walk ahead and open the door to the med room and she walks in and Nat looks at Y/n and smiles.

"You're okay" Nat says.

"You fell out a plane" Y/n says.

"And you saved me. I don't know..." Nat begins to say but Y/n interrupts.

"No repay. I had the power to do it so I did. You helped me and I helped you" Y/n says. Nat just looks towards me but I have no words so she looks back at Y/n. "I know you just got your head back together but we need to know what that person said to you" she says.

"Y/n" I say. This only makes her look at me. "Now isn't the time to ask her this we can carry on with this tomorrow. She needs to rest" I say.

"They said they needed you for something" Nat says. I look towards her then tony and Fury walk in. "Said something about a place in Washington and then a gate" Nat says.

"What type of gate" Fury ask.

"I don't know. They said gate to somewhere only she could get them to so they are and will do anything to get her. They need to use Y/n for a gate not power" Nat says.

We all kind of process the news Nat has said just now and we all kind of look confused and a bit stressed till I look over at Y/n. She doesn't look stress or confused but in thought. In thought about something and she didn't look like that a minute ago. "You know the gate" I say. Fury and Tony look over at me as Y/n eyes meet mine.

Your POV

As much as I want to thank Bucky for helping me through my vison and hand situation but now I just wanna slap the man. Who knew guys were so observant. But yes I knew about the gate.

"Deaths gate. I Haven't seen it but anyone who walks out hydra that isn't Pierce never comes back from it. So we call it death's gate. And we know it's not him just shooting them because me and Rumlow track his chopper. We put a mic on it and all we hear is a loud scream and then it takes off again" I say.

"Ever thought of a camera" Tony ask.

"We did but when he got near it the camera would go fuzzy and you couldn't see anything until he got far away from it" I say. "And I do remember where exactly it's just that it's in the middle of the ocean" I say.

"Middle of the ocean?" Fury says.

"Like Bermuda Triangle Ocean" I state. "Like he's the only person to go there and come back alive because of the stories" I say.

"Why didn't you say anything before about it" Bucky ask.

"Cause it's where they were gonna take me" I say.

"Who?" Tony ask.

"The people who found me in Germany. They wanted to make sure there was no way for me to escape my fate so they tortured me. Made me exhausted and they would bring me and I'd possibly die" I say. Everyone around me let's out shaky breath trying to process it but I don't see why they need to. "I tried looking through satellites and nothing comes up but. I know how to get there" I state.

"Romanoff your off till you complete a physical by Banner. Y/n Show Stark where exactly this is" Fury says.

"Where are you going?" Bucky ask.

"Find out if he used any of S.H.I.E.L.D necessities to make whatever Death's Gate a thing" he says. With that he leaves and were left in the med room all dazed.

-----------

After I had showed Tony where I think this 'Death's Gate' is. Everyone including Bruce have been on their toes. I say including Bruce because he looks at the map like when he saw me for the first time. Glass. I swear he didn't even wanna touch the board let alone look at it. But it may be because he was distracted with Nat I mean so was I and am as well. But at least I'm not sat next to her bed waiting for her to crumble.

Bucky was with me the entire time during all of it until I went to my room. But that was 4 hours ago. 2 am and can't sleep yay for me.

With that being said I get out my room and try and do something. Now I can't train because I always have to have someone with me and I can't go in the garage and mess with the cars anymore because Tony doesn't want me to break any of them. So I go to the only place I know. As I pass by the kitchen I grab two apples and a water and head out the back door. The peer by the lake is to peaceful and a bit weirdly peaceful but it does the job for anything that stresses me out.