||~BLISS~||

~ahem ahem..... I thought to write little a romantic scene, not much not much...but just a little~
(●’3)♡(ε'●)

Completing all the rituals the couples are heading towards their abode, no matter what the age ,but all the couples are their to participate in the ritual not only strengthen their Marital bond but to connect the string of heart to make it more strong.
From the newly wed couple who's looking at each other with shyful admiration, the glow in their faces are unparallel to any beautiful object of this world, the radiance of conjugal bliss is evident not only their faces but also the small action like holding hands, time to time looking at each other to the experienced couple who not only spent a longer time with each other physically but their mental conscience is also bounded with each other with a secure thread, the fulfilment of supporting each other is visible in their eyes.

This a ritual where no matter how long is your bond you get a chance to renew it , renew it with a vow to Never leave each other side, renew it with a pleasure to keep the previous vows, Renew it with the indestructible love towards each other.

Kiriti also vows to show his endless love towards his ladylove,not only shows but prays to God about it's increment, it's only a matter of fact that he seeks for it, where he also knows that by each passing second his love only will increase and become stronger than the previous. He cannot thank the God enough to bestow him with her. It sometimes amaze him how can a mortal be so flawless. From her outer appearance to the inner, from her unparallel beauty to her scorching valour, she surely snatches many peaceful slumber from not only the famous Princess out of envy but also dozens of prince out of admiration.
But , destiny choose him to be her suitor, he cannot thank enough for this decision, him beside her is one of  the best thing ever happened.

Krishnaa on the other hand thanking the God to make possible of their unity. The moments shared with him are no less than precious jewel whom she'll cherish until her last breath. She now has no fear about the uncertainty of the future. The time spent with him is all she thinks of. For her there is no future no past only thing that matters is the time Beside him, the nearness of him, those blissful shared with him.
The whole world praise about her beauty,but he's the one who made her feel it, who made her shy by a single glance, he's the who made possible a fierce soldier to spend time infront of mirror to dress up and enhance her beauty just for him. It's not that he loves the enhancement rather it's the opposite. But the hormones are there to make this happen and he's the only one who can mess up with not only her hormones but every atom her body,she kinda lose her sanity in his vicinity.

In the path to the shelter they're given they're informed about the possible rainshade on the night. Downpour which washes all the glitches,all the bad from the surface of land, it unveil the eternal greenery of this world.
They're provided the enough necessities which might they need.

Though the couple requested them to stay in their house only but they don't want to burden them much, but the head of the community provide them a distinct house.
It's very obvious that the whole community is in awe to witness a divine couple like them. It's the first time in that area that they're witnessing two mortals with the aura of Gods.

The possibility of downpour comes to reality before reaching to their shelter. They hurried their steps but it's become inevitable to ignore the drench. When the finally made it to their assigned shelter they're fully saturated with the precipitation.
The robe which they're wearing stick to their skin as a second coaching of it.

It's impossible to divert his eyes from her, the rain somehow inflate the beauty to a non ending  stretch. The unearthly curve are visible due to the drench clothes. The water drop are all over her face making it way more pulchritudinous. The water from her beautiful locks falling down her neck making its way towards her sternum until absorbing into her cotton robe. The playfulness of water drop along with her alluring presence take him to a state of euphoria .

His sanity to the outer world is in the verge of breaking, the love of him is intensifying to nympholepsy.

He approached towards her lady who just unfastened the knot in her gracious long thick black hair which is falling covering her back crossing to the pelvic bone.
The hair of her giving a touch competition to the black cumulonimbus outside.

She side her hair to make it dry by the extra robe they're given. It exposes her bare back to her suitor. The water drop seems to be bunch of pearls which are scattered into her shining back.
The desire is only intensifying into him,and every inch of her body only making it tough to control the flame of desire into him.

Now he's in close proximity to the lady who's tad busy into dry her hair that she faults to decipher to measure the proximity.
He places his sultry lips on her crook of her neck earning a gasp from her.
He continues to worshipping her swan like neck, while she is in the state of unending rhapsody.
His one hand clutches her while the other one is busy to aside the small hair locks which are sticking to her skin.

The sound of the rain along with the small moan from her making the environment more thick.
He wastes no time make her look into his eyes, which showcasing his love of her , her orbs are now dark under the action of Cupid.

In no time his lips collide with her lucious one. It starts with a calm and loving note but soon it turns into a passionate and hungry one. Their lips are fighting for the dominance. His hands are on her back pulling her into her embrace more powerfully. His slight squeeze on her skin on diaphragm earned a gasp from her, and he without wasting the opportunity slid his tongue into her mouth exploring every inch of it.

Her hand clutches his drenched long hair while other is rested on to his toned chest.
The war of dominance continues until the air become inevitable suppressor. They broke apart. And in no time her back is resting on the bed while she's beneath his body.
They know their limitations but sometimes it's impossible to ignore the function of hormones but they still have that sanity to terminate when it's needed.

He unveiles the robe which is covering her upper body, his eyes are locked with her. There's no time when it diverts from her.
He slowly pressed his labium to her defined jaw exploring it's beauty. His hands clutch her. They both are in the state of euphoria, the state of ecstasy.

His lips trails down to her long neck, sucking every inches of it. He left sloppy kisses onto her neck until reaches to her sweet soft. Sucking it , worshipping it with his Pearl like teeth, only earning loud sounds of pleasure from her. She is experiencing dizzy due to this feeling of blissfulness.

He travels down to her clavicle marking her neck. Her hands are all over his bare back.
He's placing Garland of sweet kisses on the line of her collar bone.
He travels further to the sternum. He feels his mouth is not enough to worship this part efficiently. His broad palm joins into this scenario. His palms along with his labium are every portion on the fat deposition on his sternum.
He leaves no action left to justify the worshipping, sucking , using his teeth along with using his palm to squeeze the embonpoint.

He travels further to the waist ,he showers uncountable kisses on to her waist along with her belly button.

She cannot take this pleasure anymore. She nears him by pulling him just before her face. She soon collide her lips onto him. Now it's her time show her dominance, exploring his mouth she slid his tongue which he easily gives her the access.

She places hungry kisses onto his neck marking him as her. Her hand exploring his bare chest, while his are busy in worshipping the fat deposition on her ribs, squeezing it, moulding it into his fist.

There's no ending to feeling the bliss with terminating into certain limitations, but they're using the whole which is in their reach to feel the exultation, until the deep slumber consume them.

He he
Look who's back
Hope I compensate.
And one thing.
In the future chapter do you want to read smut or I skip that
(Smut means I'll try to write it making it less vulgar as much as possible)

By the way
Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Share your thoughts.