||~WISHES AND DREAMS~||

It's early Dawn, whole panchal is in deep slumber.....
Draupadi got up and dressed her and went towards her war ground.....

She's about to open the door but she felt someone's presence on the ground...she knows neither dhristdyumn nor shikhandini , they don't practice here.... She slowly open the door, she saw a shadow moving there ...

She slowly picked a sword in her hand and approached towards that tiptoeing....

She place the sword on the intruder's neck and giving him a cut....
The person winced due to the sudden attack...and taking his sword he look behind a made a cut on the other person's waist...

Draupadi whinned due to the cut....

"Draupadi tum...." Arjun asked with a confused tone...
"Arjun tum yha...." Draupadi said while keeping down her sword....

"Yeah... I thought to have some practice, dhristdyumn told me that it's your practice ground ,so I came here to do...but you.." Arjun said...

" For the same reason... Practice..but.. you've a cut on your shoulder... I'm sorry.. I thought some intruder" Draupadi told while tearing the loose end of her angvastram....

She cleaned the wound and bandaged the place, Arjun whinned a little..and clasp her waist...and press the place where she got the cut.... draupadi feel the pain but composed herself.....

"It's done.." draupadi said with a smile...
Arjun grinned and got up...he was to take his sword while he saw blood on his hand...then he fell his cast on her waist and remember about the cut....

He hurriedly approached her and make her sit...
Draupadi is all confused...
"What happened" draupadi asked...

"Don't you feel pain... God... First the cut,and then I pressed at the same place....how idiot I'm" Arjun facepalmed him and took a piece of cloth and Started to dress the place...

"Yeah.. you're idiot... But I love this idiot" draupadi said this earning a glare for him.....

He completed his dressing ....
"Now.. it's done.." Arjun announced..

" You... unbelievable.." draupadi patted her cheek...
"Yeah yeah.." Arjun said....and pulled her towards him....

" First practice then other things...and I'm here only... One n half prahar is still left to sunrise.." draupadi said....

They went for a rigorous practice session with each other

****************************************
"It's more interesting today.." Arjun winked..
Draupadi made a ignoring face....
Draupadi keep her bow and wash her face

"You know sometimes I feel too jealousy towards the water drop" Arjun said in a serious tone..

" Why" Draupadi asked perplexed...

"Because the water droplet is so close to you..." Arjun said in a dreamy tone

"Seriously Arjun..." Draupadi whinned..

"Ok..ok..fine... Half prahar is still left...so.. ma'am would you give me some time..." Arjun said like a pleading tone...

"Ohk..but.. wash your face... " Draupadi said...

Arjun went to the water vessel to wash his face....

But suddenly he felt blockage in his eye by his beloved palm....

She keep her palm on his eye and make him face towards him....

"Don't open your eyes..." Draupadi said....

"Ohk, my queen... Order accepted" Arjun said like a obeyed man....

She held his hand and made him sit on a rock....

And she herself sat on his lap and placed his hand on her waist....

"Now you can open your eyes.."draupadi whispered on his ears..

He opened his hazel and embrace her to his heart...

"I'm impressed....my queen.... " Arjun said...

"My privilege..my king" draupadi said..

"You know draupadi... I can fight to rest of the world, everyday...but at the end I just want to hide myself in your lap, it's the most securing place for me, where I can get all my peace, happiness...... I just want to live my moments with you.... you know.. we'll have our child... A small kid like you , who'll beautiful as you, naughty as me,..you, me,and our daughter... A happy family...." Arjun said while snuggling into her crook...

"But I want a son who'll be exact replica of yours, your valour, " draupadi confessed her feelings...

"We can have both.. if you want" Arjun said with naughty smirk...

"You're impossible..." Draupadi said....

They sit like that till the sunrise ...

"Arjun... I've to go... I've to go to Temple..."draupadi said...

"Please little more...." Arjun made a baby face..

"Please Arjun" draupadi pouted...
Arjun kissed on her pout....

"What's that..." Draupadi glared..
"Morning rule....ohk but...I can help you on taking a bath" Arjun winked..

"No need...." Draupadi said and bid good bye to Arjun.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So..new Chappy.....
Cute ardi moment.....

Do vote
Do comment
Share your love
Share your thoughts....

Till then bye..

#ardi❤️❤️