||~SWAYAMVAR- MERIDIAN~||

The environment of the bejeweled hall which was filled with the boisterous warrior claiming their skills and how they would sure about their victory over this over famoused competition and so is the princess of Panchal, whom the country dwellers and the poets had described as the most pulchritudinous woman ever lived in the world. They heard about her unearthly skill in war too, but they cannot decipher the possibility of soft hands of a princess raising any astras, to them woman should be famous for her beauty and her soft behaviour not war skills. But this sudden unknowingly sweet smell which some recognised as blue lotus filled the whole arena.

A trail of maids can be seen with plate full of different flowers showering on the path, behind them Shikhandini, the eldest princess of Panchal can be seen with sword in her hand in a protecting manner.

Her sword clattered on the ground raising a thin coarse around, a mystic fog covered the whole hall. All the princes, kings were baffled by this sudden situation, they were busy rubbing their eyes to witness the situation in a greater clarity. The fog started to evaporate and after so much attempt of them, they started to look in front of them. From the central dias amidst of lotus filled pond, there stood a huge structure which resembles the lotus, adored by the Adi-shakti herself. The petals slowly but steadily started to unveil.

And as streak of lightning, everyone present in the hall gasped, witnessing the heavenly beauty who came from the structure. As if the supreme lady of universe had stood their cladding in a red saari, with golden thread minutely worked on them. Her skin emitting a heavenly golden aura, which cannot be compared with anything from this soil of earth. Her long dark traces are tied into huge braid which is adorned with diamond and pearl ornaments along with jasmine running through out the braid. The golden ornaments are trying their best possible to stay on the competition with the golden aura of her. But which made those valouras princes and kings to loose their sanity was the lotus shaped blue brown orbs of her. Attraction, enchantment, desire can be witnessed in the eyes of the present male.

The Narayan himself came infront expanding his palm to her sakhi, which the warrior enchantress accepted with a smile which again erupted the slumber of desire in the heart of the males there. In midst of the way, her brother also joined this heavenly parade of her towards the dias where her beloved father is sitting with adoration filled in his eyes with moisture in them too.

Reaching upto the high dias, she touched the idol of Shiv-Shakti which was placed on the highest part. Offering her eternal devotion to the eternal couple the supreme lord and lady, she hoped for her beloved. She touched her father's feet offering him her respect, which her father reciprocated by caressing her dark locks. Her eldest sister lead her to the designated place for her, reaching upto their, she faced the whole place.

"Pranipat, I, Drupad kanya Draupadi, thanking all of the respected prince and king to accept this proposal and coming here gracing this auspicious moment. Please feel comfortable" she uttered clearly, folding her hand in a respectful manner which broke the reverie of the males in the hall. They're enchanted to this heavenly beauty, but with enchantment, the inner dark desire is also accelerating.

Her brother came in front the lake in front. Launching the divine arrow from his bow to the water he waited for sometime, after the moment of anticipation an out of the world setting emerged out of nowhere.

The blue sky divided into two, showcasing a large fish floating on the vast sky, whose reflection is on the water of lake. Removing the large red clothe from the near by table he uplift the divine bow, which held the glow of sun, which is crafted with minute details.

"To the all warrior present here, this is the divine bow "Kindhura" which is presented by the supreme lord Shiva himself. The main hurdle of this auspicious day is what I'm going to explain. And the mighty skillful warrior who will pass the hurdle, my sister, Panchal princess agnijaa Panchali will accept as her husband. The floating fish which you all you can watch on the vast sky, the warrior have to pierce its red eye with this divine bow and arrow. But one cannot look directly into the eye of fish, but have to watch it's reflection on the clear water of lake. If any respected warrior have any questions regarding this please don't hesitate" the fire prince stated clearly.

Everyone is awestruck with the explanation questioning their worth if they really can pass this to gain the heavenly nymph.

But a certain groups of people are sit silently, as if the calm before the storm, the older one among the group held a sinister smirk while the other twos are fuming with utter rage.

The one who's having a red shade in his face due to the utter rage stood up, with a huge growl to drawing whole attention to the certain group of people.

"What kind of utterly ridiculous hurdle is this, the king of Panchal. You had set up a hurdle with involvement of archery, is it righteous enough for the heavily skilled mace fighter like us? Please remove this confusion" the prince with arrogant smirk stated, drawing attention to the whole hall and the support of other Prince who has the skill in mace fighting.

"I expected this question, the prince of Hastinapur, prince Duryodhana. To remove this confusion, I shall describe the reason of the involvement of archery. The supreme lord Shiva, who gave birth to this weapon skill of archery has gifted me this devine bow getting pleased by my utter devotion towards her. As, the whole land of aaryavart knows about my devotion towards the supreme lord and the supreme lady. I always yearned for a daughter gifted by the supreme lady. My righteous wife, by her extreme devotion had pleased the mother goddess of all, and thus gained the boon of becoming the mother of the daughter who will be a part of the supreme lady herself in exchange of her life which my wife immediately accepted. She couldn't resist the temptation of being called the mother of a daughter who'll be the part of supreme lady herself, she sacrificed herself. Later, the supreme lady as per the promise, emerged out of the holy sacrifice done by me. My daughter, my Kalyani. And it's only right to use the gift of Supreme lord in  such auspicious moment. May be many of you won't believe this, but that's upto you. But I and my whole kingdom, has no I'll intention to lower any warrior." The king of Panchal finished, reminiscing the incident which happened in past. The Narayan placed an assuring hand on his shoulder to give him the strength.

This declaration of the king somehow died down the chattering that caused.

The prince of Panchal blew the conch to initiate the divine hurdle. The announcement started about the syntax of the prince how they will be coming to face the hurdle.

"Where are you" a certain pair of blue orbs tried to find those hazel orbs in the whole hall, who had been enchanted by them.
_____________________________________

Two mighty men are involved in the war, removing the hurdle they're facing on their way by the unknown intruder, though they can guess the possible reasons of this intrusion but they're so indulge in the fight to ponder over that. The large framed man thrashing the every demon infront of his pathway by bare hand, where as the other man is skillfully tackling them.

A mystic demon appeared behind the large framed man, who is to saturated to thrashing the other demon without realising the presence behind him. But the other man noticed it, heightening his sensetive senses he launched infront of the mystic demon while tackling the other one he's involved with, and the jab which the demon has raised for the large framed man, got struck into the other man, slashing his back brutally. But this slash didn't made him falter the launching of his divine weapon to kill this demon.

Hearing the high hiss, the large framed man faced the back to see the horrible cut on the back of the other man.

"Brother, what happened, what caused this cut" he could not complete his word when he saw the demon lying in the pool blood of it's own, and the other demons were nowhere to see. He easily guessed the possible reasons of the cut,his dear brother bearing.

The other seems to loose his balance due to the powerful jab, the large framed man quickly take a hold of his brother from falling.

"Brother, please don't loose your senses, please atleast for your brother please my dear brother. I request you." The large framed man is sobbing watching his warrior brother slipping in the deep unwakening slumber. He was continuously patting his cheek to keep him awake. But the large framed man was also loosing his calm too, sobbing uncontrobly holding his dear brother.

Author's  note:
I'm super late, I don't know how to apologise to you all. Maybe many of you already forget about this book, but I'll be grateful if you still is rooted to this book.

I'll be now update this book frequently. And also will start to edit this book simultaneously.

Thank you
~siriusnotserious