||~ MY PROMISE~||

"there's a gathering I think.....we should go there" panchali suggested..

There are now off for their incognito journey in the lap of mother nature... decked themselves as possible as in a promising disguise the lovely duo is heading to know the unknown,and find the unseen...

As per some gathering and sounds of some hooting they're accelerate to the spot..

It took very few minutes to reach the place...but...

When they reached at the place a little child by mistakenly spilled her food on panchali's attire while playing...

Panchali pick her up in her arm , stroking her dense hair ,she took her to mother...

"Maata, " the child called...
Her mother look back to see herself with in the lap of a woman, who seems to be a princess but her attire isn't like that of a royal one , neither her behavior,yet she looked so much elegant and charming to be a commoner, behind her there's a man standing in a red dhoti and aangavastram, with broad shoulders, tall height and fierce yet calm eye and decking his orbs with a soft smile, he's surely looking like a warrior rather a king,but again neither his appearance and his behaviors ... Both are made and strong point to deny the fact of him being a king...

The woman is swaying the child while the man is cracking light jokes to make the child laugh....

"Yes.." the mother only can utter...

"Maata meet them... she's my new Kaka and she's my new kaki...." The child said with a broad smile..

While watching them the lady saw the food stain in panchali's saree..

"Your attired has been stained, come with me and please change it" the lady said

"No, Didi.. first feed her... it's more important than my saree....." She said handing the child to her mother...

The lady is mesmerised by her kind attribute, despite being complaining she's asking her to feed the child before...

She took the child and went to feed her..

"Krishnaa.... Our child will be so lucky" arjun said in his statement smirk
"Obviously.. they'll be the descendants of great Nayak arjun....." She said proudly

"Are ... No.... They'll get a mother who's so much caring and loving despite being a fierce warrior" Arjun said in very low tone only to make her hear

She just hummed....

"But... before that, we have to make childs....so should we meet initiate the process" he said with a wink making her blush profusely....

She hit his shoulder with her soft yet powerful hand..he pretend to be very hurt..and while she's looking at the place she hit he embraced her in his arm.....

"You.... impossible... it's public place kiriti...leave me..." Draupadi said..

"You're my wife, I can embrace you wherever I want..." He said proudly making her grip more tighter...

The lady come out of the room, she saw them embracing each other,the scene is so divine and their mixed aura is too pure...she felt that she's watching the Shiv Shakti as themselves.... She was very much reluctant to made an interfere in this heavenly moment,but the spilled food on her saree made her do so...

"Excuse me, sister,you should change now.." she said looking at a different side

Hearing the voice, they broke their embrace..a heavenly blush is been crept on panchali's face, making her more beautiful..

The husband of the lady came from the room.....
Approaching towards arjun, he welcomed him
"Brother,you two have come on a very special day, today it's our festival, where all wedded woman worship our God for their husbands and husband fast for their wife....... let's go to the place of gathering, sister will come with my wife...." He said and approached towards the gathering with him...