||~ MEMORIES AND INTERFERENCE~||

Birds are chirping, a mild breeze is making its way to forest.... The fragrance of flowers are all over there.... It seems that the nature itself rejoicing the bliss of the eternal lover....

Draupadi got up from the peaceful slumber.. They slept on mother earth... But the land even seems to the comfortable bed while you're loved one is there with you.......

Draupadi opened her eyes... And the sight which she evident is may be the most beautiful sight.....

Her arjun is having a blissful slumber.. His head is placed on her bosom... His hot breath is falling on her... She could feel the heat... Her heart is poundering in her...

She could not resist herself to stroke his hair... She gave a peck on his forehead... And tried to remove his head with any disturbance....

She places his head on her lap... She saw her bosom which is fully unveiled now.... She touch those marks which is sign of his immense love , his passion, his longing for her.....

She started to remembering the last night..... She saw some Vermilion on his cheek which is on her tilak.... The nearness between them., his touch of  her... The more she's thinking, the more the her cheeks are flushing.......

She didn't noticed that Arjun has already woken...... She got back to real when she felt his lip on her shoulder...

She saw him and Hesitatingly cover herself by her upper garment.... And covered her face with her palm......

"Krishnaa" Arjun said in his husky voice...

Draupadi can feel the tons of butterflies I  her stomach... His husky voice that too near her ear is sending electric through her veins.....

"Arya" She called and hide herself in his embrace... The safest place for her on  this earth....

"Krishnaa, look at me" Arjun asked

Draupadi just nodded in no... She's feeling too shy in front of him... It's a new feeling for him.... The warrior princess is now feeling shy just because of a man....

God knows how much shades of I will discover for this man.... Thought draupadi.....

"Please, priye... Don't punish me with your disapproval... Please grace me with your smile " Arjun pleads while making abstract on her bare back......

Draupadi slowly broke the hug... She's still lowered her face....

Arjun kept his finger on her chin and lift her face up......

Their eyes mate... It's conveying too much of emotions with out any word.....

Draupadi could not bear his intense gaze in his Hazels... She again lowered her eye........

"You know..  Krishnaa.... That's the most beautiful scene I've ever seen... And this the beautiful morning I've ever experienced......... Even this land seems to tender bed to me" Arjun confessed while embracing her to his chest......

"Arya... Subah hone ke liye sirf kuch hi kshan shesh hain..... Apko indraprastha lautna bhi hain..... " Draupadi said... No.. She has no pain of separation... Because she knows they can be separated physically but not mentally........

"Yes... Krishnaa I'm always with you.. " Arjun said with assuring smile......

"I know Arya... " Prati confessed.....

Draupadi got up and wipe the Vermilion from his face...

"Aakhir tumne apne rang se mujhe ranga hi diya" Arjun said with a most romantic husky voice....