||~ SWAYAMVAR - POSTLUDE ~||

The voice was like thunderstorm deep yet powerful, those words hold the utmost determine, the syntax of words reflect the major trust upon the divinity.

The man, though covered with numbers of bandages, some of which also blood soaked, stood their at the entrance like the king of God himself, rigid, dedicated to his aim. An unearthly glow was emitting from his injured body, to make everyone on the arena to gawk upon him, also with a baffled expression about the identity of this unknown man, who tried to challenge the competition which the greatest of warrior could not tackle. But the difference between taking part and challenging was huge, where this hazel eyed man wanted to take part, others wanted to challenge the obstacle.

Regaining the composure first, the prince of Panchal walked forward a little, to see this man fully, who also now near the podium accompanied with a huge man, whose face was also covered with bandages and paste of medicinal plant.

"Who are you? You want to take part on this competition, but you're clad into saffron, you're uttering about divinity whereas you're soaked with blood. Before taking part or anything, you need treatment, it'll be well of you get treated first, O man" the prince of Panchal chimed, he was bit sceptical about the man's claim, but obviously could not avoid the situation he's in.

"My robe doesn't define my intention, O prince of Panchal,but I can't be more grateful to you, that despite me urging to taking part of this competition, you still thought for my health. But I request to all of you, let me take part on this. I may not win but respecting my teacher's teaching I want to take part on to it." The man uttered, eyes never lacking determination, body postured like an competent warrior.

"I appreciate your courage, young man. But knowing that, the result of this competition is synonymous to my daughter's future, how can I let you join? You may win, or may not but as a father how can I permit anyone to take part into it. If you're interested state your name, your family" the king of Panchal stated, though his words seemed to be rough but his inner father was baffled with the situation.

"I understand your turmoil, O great king of Panchal. But I just want to take part, giving your daughter's hand, if I succeeded will be completely upto the princess and you. Princess, here has the ultimate power to choose, it'll be her decision only, and I'll accept whatever she decides. I just want to take part of this competition as an archer, with no intention of claiming the princess, as I believe one cannot claim another with any competition or duel, the only way one should ask for another would purely based of love and compassion, human are living being, not some inanimate objects, which one can claims. And as per my name, aren't we all child of God, I'm also one of them, I thrive my life on my education, which happened to be archery, I lead my life happily with my family. If this satisfies your questions." the mysterious man uttered, his words are hold and clear.

Before any royal from Panchal can uttered any word, the whole arena burst out of hysteric laugh mocking the said man.

"You, a lowlife, uttering so much words of wisdom, want to take part? Lowlife, feed your brain some consciousness and back off, where we, eminent warrior can't do anything you think you can? Don't anger me." Some prince chimed, while getting lot's of support from others.

"Yes, back off lowlife, royals of Panchal can be merciful, but we won't take our humiliation easily" other kings stated getting acknowledgement nods from others.

"You have so much arrogance, haven't you? A lowlife, urging to take part in this competition. Remember if you fail, which is too obvious, you're going to pyre too, with the arrogant princess of Panchal or should I say, the unchaste friend of Yadav krishna" the second prince of Hastinapur chimed with a nasty smirk on his face.

The man visibly clenched his fist, making his knuckle white, his jaw is set, with anger but still trying to keep his composure.

The royals of Panchal were fuming by the remark of second prince of Hastinapur about their pride, their daughter.