||~MEETING~||

Kanha.... Yeh lo... Makhan.... " Kunti said smilling....
"Makhan.... " Krishna jump like a kid... He started licking the butter...

"Parth... Woh tumhe kahi jana tha hain na? " Krishna asked while having his makhan....

"Arjun.. Whatever you have to go? " Kunti raised his eyebrows
"Maata woh kuch karya the, that's why I have to go... But don't worry I'll be back till morning" Arjun tried to cover the reason for his departure... And cursing krishna under his breath..

"Ok,..fine.. But try to come soon... As you know you have to depart for panchal" Kunti informed...

I know maata,.. Is it really necessary to remind me again and again. That you've fixed the marriage of my wife with another man who is my brother in relation.... Thought Arjun

"Surely maata" Arjun said with a faint smile....

    -------------------------------------------------------

"Is it really important to inform maata about this " Arjun inquiried his madhav

"Yes.. Parth.. It's important.. When you're going to achieve the toughest cliff, all have to know " Krishna said with a serene smile on his face

"Why Madhav.. Why you always talk in a riddle manner" Parth asked as he doesn't understand the inner meaning of his words...

"Nevertheless, I have to go.... My Krishnaa... She's waiting for me... " Arjun said and take leave from krishna

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Panchal

"Pitashree I want to handle this matter" Panchali said with a confidence in her tone...

"But putri that's dangerous... And this is already afternoon" Drupad said with concern..

"Don't you have trust on your daughter's valour pitashree" Panchali asked with a anguish in her tone..

"No... Putri... I've full trust on you and your valour... But they are terrible.... But as you insist.... Ok... Go... Vijay bhaba" Drupad said and did tilak on her face by his blood....

Some people from different states are disturbing the households of panchal... The army had tried to trace them.. But they've not met with success....

So.. Maharaj had decided to go by himself.. But panchali asked for the permission to let her go...

She wants to destroy those person who are trying to ruin the normalcy of panchal  ....... But deep down on her heart... She feels that..... Her kiriti will come today.... Be it telepathy or anything else... But she could feel it......

      -------------------------------------------------

Panchali is sitting under the tree.... She's in simple attire, minimal make up... She stroking the back of baby deer.. Her face is covered by a veil.,...

Suddenly she heard some noise... It seems someone is there hiding himself...
Panchali stand up to look the matter....
But suddenly a man came and....

On the other side... Parth has reached the forest.. He's heading towards their place. Her place... Where he had met with her... The place who is evidence of their undying love, this forest is always special
for him... The forest witnessed their meeting, their love..... The flower of love has bloomed here... On this forest...... He can't wait to meet his krishnaa... He wants to hug her... He wants to tell her no matter what he'll be there with her till his last breath..    Arjun was thinking about his lady love.... When a sudden noise break his chain of thought...