||~ PRE-MARRIAGE : IRE ~||

Please tune the music while reading Draupadi's dialogue
(You'll find it on Spotify too)

Deluging, the only word that would skillfully describe the situation Panchal was facing, be it heavy downpour on the night of shukla chaturdashi or huge ruckus of emotions. Overwhelming affection of a father or stern overprotectiveness of a brother or melancholic guilt of sister, all could be felt in the inner palace of Panchal. The cumulonimbus  outside seemed to be outraged,as if the whole universe was lamenting on certain fact, though in midst of joy and happiness, the leaves of trees were feral, on the brink to detach themselves from their mother tree to provide warmth to someone, the raging lightning was showing their wrath along with the rainshed, which was seemed to be determined to flood the whole land who witnessed the wrong standing still as if some soulless coward.

Though, the conflict of emotions were arranged within the inner palace only, but the man who was on the balcony welcoming heavy rain to his stoic face was inarguably baffled, confused by the immense whirlpool of emotion that was on his brain. Maybe he would get solace if he could sort his thoughts out and proceed to do it, or maybe he would experience the warmth his ladylove provided, everytime when he was in dilemma,be it in real or in his dream, but seemed that his safe haven had, for some reason, abandoned him, but the last streak of sanity, which his Madhav could keep also falling as his beloved friend had gone outskirts to welcome his family along with his own for the divine and magnificent wedding ceremony, his dear father in law had announced earlier, for the union of his and his beloved infront of the whole land of Bharat. But every hay he tried to clutch to keep is mental sanity was proved to be nothing but mirage. He could only pray to his aaradhya the supreme lord. Deep in thought he lost the track of time, the time of evening had now dark night, prevailing it's mysterious aura on the earth, hiding everyone's flaw under it's black coarse, and the rumbling dark clouds were not helping either. For a brink of moment he somehow compelled his innerself to diverge from the self guilt and self pity, and as blaring as the cumulonimbus, a deafening slash was heard which seemed to made it's impact in his consciousness too, thought about the sound, his attentive senses had already registered earlier but ignoring that as some soldiers practicing,he indulged himself in the self hating process. But now the sound is raging, as if eruption from a slumbered volcano, powerful yet not missing single sync of skill, thunderous but not murderous. His keen Hazels were scrutinizing every ounce of the plush green land of garden filled with various tree and adjacent place which was seemingly less crowded with a large banayan tree in the middle. Magnifying his vision capability, while pressuring jis retina, he spotted a figure, sword in hand, which was slashing the rain as if some brutal enemy, the claimed figure was moving accordingly, every postured announcing the skill the certain person had acquired, but he could not certainly point out about the actual identity the claimed figure, his conscience though was pointing towards a certain person,whom he knew, but he wanted to defy his thoughts maybe deliberately. But, he needed to know about the figure who was dancing with the raged sword amidst of this destructive side of the mother nature.

He proceeded towards the vacant place where he spotted the mysterious figure earlier, which was maybe too near to his assumption, he could not appreciate the architecture of this grand palace. As he stood beside a large pillar, hand folded in front of his chest, body slightly inclined towards the piller, face stoic, jaws clenched but still having the effect of bewildering scene in front of him. Now, as he too close to the figure, to observe it's every trait, his breath stuck into his lung, forehead broke into cold sweat in this chilled environment, it's her, his conscience could never failed to perceive the presence of it's empress, no matter how much his sane and protective side wanted to deny the assured claim of his conscience, he somehow knew it's her, it was his empress, his Krishnaa. Cladded in white saree which was tucked like a dhoti which she usually draped as, her long inky traces are pleated into long loose braid, her upper body was covered with a white angavastram, which was now transparent due to heavy rainshed, but her inner garment was protecting the feminity, the uttariya which was maybe accompanying her was now placed just beside him. Picking the lavish yet simple piece of cloth from the marveled floor he inhaled the signature blue lotus fragrance his lover possessed, sudden possessiveness erupted in him thinking of someone other witnessing this devastating sight of his lover while drenched into rain, his fist accompanied with his jaws clenched.