-:COMPETITON:-

Narrators POV: many years have passed... All the kurukumars along with pandavas are grown up now.... And their shiksha already fulfilled......

One day...........

At Hastinapur........

Vidur : pranipat maharaj..... Maharaj Mahaguru Drona has come to meet with you.

Dhritarashtr : pranipat gurudev......how are my all children..... Hope they're doing their best.....

Drona : pranipat maharaj, pranipat mahamahim.........
Yes, maharaj all my students are not only eligible but great with their shashtras(weapons).....

Dhritarashtr : kab ayenge woh sab gurudev..... Mera duryodhan, dussashan...........aur my pabdavas.....
I'm restless now for them.......
(There's a sudden restlessness appeared on dhritarashtr's face)

Drona : yes... Maharaj... They'll arive soon.........

Bhishma : Maharaj I think we should arrange a competition....
By this the praja of hastinapur will know about their rajkumaar............

Drona : I'm thinking the same.... Mahamahim.......

Dhritarashtr : okay then we'll arrange a competition....... And by this we'll get to know about the heir of throne....
(A sudden smirk appeared on dhritarashtr's face..... It's evil in nature)

Competition Day

There's a huge gallery... And it's flooded with the commoners of hastinapur..
Then the announcer made a announcement of arrival of Maharaj along with mahamahim...
...
...
The the chaos is now stopped..
Maharaj came and took his position....

Dhritarashtr : my all dear prajas..... Today you'll all get to know that on whose protective hand your future lifes will be...............
Pratiyogita arrambh ki jaye......

Drona : Maharaj.... There is a spin moving and on that .. The name of all the kurukukar has been written.... My son ashwatthama will shoot arrow and on whose name the arrow will strike... He will come and will show his valour......

........The spin started rotating.........
Ashwatthama shoot his arrow and it strikes the name of duryodhan.....

The announcer announced his name........

Duryodhan is now on the ground showing his skills of gada(mace)........

Suddenly a evil smirk appeared on his face.........

Duryodhan : pranipat pitashree.... I would like to do a request to you pitashree......

Dhritarashtr : nisankoch kaho putra

Duryodhan : pitashree... I think.... We should do a dwell... It'll help to know who's the best........

Bhishma : rajkumaar aap is rangbhumi ko ranbhumi kyu banana chahete hain..(with a angry tone)

Shakuni : shama kijiye mahamahim parantu sab kumar bhai hain.... Woh iss rangbhumi ko ranbhumi nhi banayenge.....

Dhritarashtr : ok I give the permission.....

Ashwatthama shot another arrow and this time it strikes on the name of SAHADEV

Sahadev appeared on the ground with his axe..........

Now duryodhan and sahadev are engaged into a dwell..... But after some time he defeated sahadev.........

Ashwatthama again shot the arrow.... And this time it's NAKUL