||~PROLOGUE~||

व्यतिषजति पदार्थानान्तरं कोऽपि हेतुर्न खलु बहिरुपाधीन् प्रीतयःसंश्रयन्ते॥

There are ample of emotion which a certain species called human could feel, and amongst all LOVE is regarded as the most complex, it makes you witness all those emotion together, which one used to feel distinctly.

Many said, love is destination, but in reality it's a journey, journey towards the eternity, accompanying each other on this path with mingled soul is the way to feel the bliss of this emotion. In this journey, one get to know other, who was completely unknown to them, they learn eachother, from mere habits to vast insecurities, from trivial argument to extreme grief, they learnt to love eachother, they habituated to eachother in their arms.

_______________________________________

This story is not a retelling of the epic. This story will contain some plots from the epic, but any other scene is totally fictional,not related with the epic. The way each character is presented here, is completely fictional. One should start reading this keeping this in their mind. The name is the only thing that's used, neither their actual characters, nor their motifs or their actual story.

This story contains following:
1. Violence
2. Description of war
3. Connection with divinity
4. Some romantic scenes which will be written the way which would not taint the purity of the love of the characters.
5. Nature of the characters which will be different from the Vyasa's scriptures.

Please enjoy the further reading.

• Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
Many may read about the conflict about certain character's name, which I changed later, due to failed attempt to make perceive the fiction to some, and obviously due to avoid further conflict.

•| This book is going to be under major editing, but obviously the new update will be as according.

Thank you
~ Siriusnotserious