||~KIRITI KRISHNAA~||

panchal :

Draupadi : sakha...,. How much time you gonna take now...... I'm ready but you're not

Draupadi is now very angry..... She and her sakha were supposed to go mandir but.... Her sakha... Vasudev krishna.... He's taking time to eternity .....

Krishna : aa rahi hu sakhi.... Thoda aur samay de do... Mera ho hi gya bas...

More times... Like seriously..... Draupadi is gonna mad now... She'll surely break the each bone of Krishna.... As she approaches to the door to pacify her anger... The door opens.........
Vasudev Shri krishna is standing on the door with a slight smile in his face.... His eye is shining like a midday sun.... The peacock feather is fluttering in the wind..... He, the pitambar, standing with utmost grace.... One sight of him is enough to vanish every agony, every anger, every pain which a person could feel........

Draupadi is stood there dazed... It seems that she is watching her narayan itself in the form of his sakha.......

Draupadi : sakha.......... Aap........

Krishna : ha sakhi.... Main... Mandir nhi jaana hain kya..... Kuch kshan pehle to mujhe keh rehe the.... Aab kya hua... Chalo......

Draupadi is still there standing stupified.....
Krishna snapped his finger before her eyes.... His sudden action got back draupadi from her thoughts.....

Draupadi: haan.... Mandir... Ha chaliye....

Draupadi and Krishna are now heading towards the shiv mandir.... Krishna takes a lead because he has to arrange the food which is arranged for the poor people......

Draupadi is on her palanquin......... She almost reaches to mandir...... But She's feeling something weird.... No... It's not bad feeling... It's something which she never felt.... It's like... A good feeling yet weird. . .. But she's confused........ She felt a breathlessness..,.. So she slightly remove the curtain of her palanquin....... There's many bramhan she could see.... But.... Seeing the direct in front of her sight....... She stopped there......

All she could see a bramhan kumar......

Though the man is worn the dress of bramhan but his physique tell another story

Though the man is worn the dress of bramhan but his physique tell another story.... His body is a body of warrior.....but... The most interesting in his is those hazel eyes..... On which she's drowning now.... She couldn't feel the ambience.... She could only feel the gaze of hazel eyes on her...... She is also gazing towards those eyes.... But the hazel ones are dominating her..... She's feeling the utmost happiness....... She feels butterflies in her stomach.... She's gazing like... If the world collapses now her last wish will be to watch those hazel.........

 If the world collapses now her last wish will be to watch those hazel