||•CELESTIAL•||

Her happiness has no boundaries to see him here infront of her. For her he is not only his friend but a haven what she call safe, a place where she gets inner peace, a place which take her near to the divinity.

Unknown to her, hot beam of water is cascading from her eyes. Her brain,her heart,her whole body is experiencing the euphoria of utter consciousness. The celestial man before her takes her the state of mental peace by only standing before her, which many sages are trying to reach by immense hardwork.

He slowly approached to her wiping her tears away from her cheek, he strokes her Raven black hair in order to give her the strength which she might need in future. He's omnipotent, there's nothing in the world which he cannot do.

"Don't let break your strong will, in any situation you might face in the future. You have to build a strong protection around your will, so strong that even the attacker fear away" he said having his divine smile which can wipe out any problem,any misery out from this mortal world.

She came out from her euphoric world hearing his words, though she failed to grasp the meaning of the words,but she knows every words of him has not only immense but profound effect in the coming time.

She wants to trust his words Rather she loves to do that.

"You know the best thing about time, that it changes, regardless how much pain, misery you're going through in a certain situations, you've to remember that it will too pass. The sun rises after the dark night but it rises, yes, the dark night can stay for a long,long enough to break you whole from within but the sun has to rise to wipe out the darkness. It's its fate. It's the fate of the sun to wipe out the darkness. So, Never give up on your fate. The time has written many more things in your life, yes it'll take time to come. It will tore you apart, your world will seem to be crumble upon on your feet,but it'll purify you, purify you through the immense pain, to furnish you as the purified just like gold" he said looking upon the sky as if he can see what he's referring to.

She wants to question him the context of his words,but again she knows she will not get any answer from him if it's not the right time,and if it's he will himself tell him that. But her heart sank down to think about his love, the man she cherish by all her soul.

"D-do you referring to kiriti, you're saying we can't become each other" she stammered. She doesn't know how to take the answer if he says in positive.

"No. You're meant be each other, from the starting of the time to the termination. You're meant to be each other's. You shouldn't left his side , you have to believe in the situation when all things are against him. You have to keep faith in you, in your love. Time will come when your loved one will defy you, but you've to keep your patience" he said still looking into the vast blue.

"What's the meaning" she couldn't supress this question, though she knows she will not get any answer.

"This event of your swayamvar is the starting to a new chapter, rather a new book. The book in which the fate of the whole aaryavart will be written. You will have to very cautious while using the ink, remember not only yours but the whole land's fate will be written by you." He said reaching to the mogra bush.

He pluck a flower.

"This mogra flower, it only bloom in night. When the darkness veils the whole world it blooms with it's white,pure aura. It not only spread the pureness of it's white but spread the smell of cherishness. Night hides it in its darkness but that cannot prevent it from spreading it's fragrance." He said while caress the other flowers.

But a thorn got into his palm and the blood came out a bit.

She was listening all his words very carefully, trying her all braincells to grasp the meaning but there's no way to grasp this.

She saw the tinge of red liquid ooze out from his palm. She Sprint towards him to grab his palm by her own. She forcefully tear a part of her red robe to bandage his cut wound. She cannot contain stop the falling tears from her eyes.

He caress her head after she bandages it.

"You owe me the cost of my blood. Remember I'll be with you in every situation. When you find there's no one to save you, remember me. I, Vasudev Krishna, your friend promise you to stay with you in every situation. By the blood of mine I promise to you my friend" he said slowly stroking her hair.

She could not contain her happiness, she cannot believe her own ears. He'll stay with her in any situation. What she wants more than that.

"You're on the verge to entering a new chapter, it's a blank one, it's upon you how you write that" he says flashing his divine smile again.

I know it's a short chapter but I don't want to disturb this ambience but inserting any other theme.

Hope you like this conversation.

Ok
Anyone.
Can you please suggest me some psychological thriller.

Initially I want to finish this book in 50 chapters, but now it's impossible.
I think you bare with my looooooooooong book.
Thank you.

Your votes give me encouragement