||~ESCAPING TO EACH OTHER~||

Tension has engulfed not only the panchal but the panchprasth also....
Both somehow is bother on the same matter,but the difference is the way of their tension.....

Where panchal is tensed about the sudden declination and the upcoming swayamvar, there panchprasth has somewhere guilt to decline a perfect princess......

Panchprasth..
Devika was welcomed wholeheartedly, no grudge,no aftermath of the episode has not been fallen over her, she's also a very well mannered and great princess...and moreover it's her eldest's choice ,so kunti has to agree her....

But somewhere she feels pathetic for herself not to get a daughter in law like draupadi...her heart says it's possible but she doesn't know how......

Kunti is going through a turmoil situation where her sons are confronting her for the declaration but she can't tell the reason..but only relief is that her parth has not uttered a single word in this matter and had Even tried to divert the fact,but her brikodar is somewhere tensed about his disciples......so, getting the permission from her and his eldest,he thought to do some venture as it'll give him peace as well as excitement.....
They never do venture for animals,only they do is they collect all the news from aaryavart and whenever they found any fuss anywhere they went there in a disguise and resolve the matter.....and the identity of the disguise man can never be found.....

Hearing about the venture, Arjun felt nostalgia as he also got his reason of happiness while he was in Venture.....

It's only two days they have come from panchal but arjun started missing her....he knows he behaves like a romantic fool but he can't help in this matter.....

So, he wrote a small message for her ,then binding it on the pigeon he flew that for panchal with the hope of meeting her soon..........

Panchal..
Here is also ambiance of tension.. they're bothered about the declination but krishna has enlighten about the fact of aaryavart so, they are little more tensed about the swayamvar, as it'll have to be the grandest......

But they haven't figured out by which way , draupadi can choose her right partner....

They are really bothered about this.....
Krishna come in to the Fran and saw everyone to sit with a gloomy face....

"Maharaj...why are you sitting like this?" Krishna asked...
"Vasudev, you've enlighten us by telling the reason of my daughter's birth,but she needs a partner in his journey who'll be equal to her by all means...but how can you find him.." drupad said in tensed tone....

"Maharaj, fate can't be selected or invited....and about your worry... it's natural to worry when you're a father....for that you should ask him from whom you get her..... Maharaj.. pray for mahadev, your daughter is ansh of maata Parvati..... Mahadev will guide how you'll find his ansh....go Maharaj pray for him..." Vasudev told in a divine voice....

Drupad felt a serenity after hearing words from vasudev,he felt he got his way......so not wasting the time, he went to consult the Raj pandit to know the auspicious moment to start the dhyan as per vasudev's guidance....

Panchal rajsabha is now healing from the tension.....

Draupadi heard a pigeon to flapping it's wings, she went there to know the reason, she noticed a pieces of Paper is bound to it's leg..... She opens it and her heart bit a skip, it's his handwriting and ...
He...he..has send me letter to come in our place....my kiriti you always surprise me... thought draupadi...

An involuntary  blush crept on her cheek which surely not gonna unnoticed by krishna.....
He thought to tease her a little...

"Is it. Very serious Matter sakhi..." Krishna asked innocently...
Draupadi came out from her thoughts hearing his voice....