-:RECOGNITION:-

Panchal :

Draupadi is in her war ground....after the meeting she's very restless... She can't resist her mind to think about him.. His husky voice, his way of calling her rajkumari, his simplicity, his hazel orbs..and his last word.... KIRITI KRISHNAA......,...

She's unknowingly blushing thinking about him.. She thought that practicing war can reduce his restlessness.....but no.... She can't concentrate on that.... She's only thinking of him... Only him............
His hazel orbs is sending electricity in her spines...... His penetrating gaze on her......

Surely he had snatched her all concentration, her all peace, her heart also

She's blushing fully..........................................

Draupadi : Naino wale ne.......O......
                   Nainowale ne.........
                   chheda mann ka pyaala
                   Chhalkai madhushala
      Mera chain rain nain apne saath le gaya

She started singing and waving her hand..,... She's fully drowned in to his thought........... Suddenly a voice bring back her into reality.....

Draupadi's POV :

I was singing thinking about him.... Just then I heard sakha's voice calling my name...... I come back to reality...... I hit my head slightly... And thinks how could I normal bramhan kumar chaged my life my thoughts that too in a single meeting.... Even I...... Me.... I ask him to come tomorrow.........

Draupadi : Rajkumari draupadi...... Yeh kya ho gya hain apko............ Nhi nhi...... I'm krishnaa........ His krishnaa.........
I uttered this unknowingly.........
Then I realized what I've said now......  I just can smile on myself.... He's really charming... Even his charming captivated me...... I again hear sakha's voice ...... So interrupting my chain of thoughts.... I go back to me...............

Draupadi's chamber :

I entered and saw sakha was standing in front of canvas....... I went near to him......

Draupadi : what happened sakha.... Why're you calling me????....... And what is this......

Krishna : which answer do you need first.....
Then he broke into laughs..  

Draupadi : dono hi batayie......

Krishna : achchha thik hain..... I was calling you to let you watch this (pointing towards the canvas)

Draupadi : kya hain isme????..........
I enquiried him........

Krishna : see by yourself.......
He said with a smile.....
I approached towards the canvas.... There's a red vail on it........ I remove the vail and watch a portrait of a rajkumar.............