||~ ELYSIAN ~||

Following content will contain some mention of intimacy, it's not explicit and no explicit thing has mentioned, so not mature fully. If not comfortable to read please left the portion from the asterisk, I would like to ask to read the thing before the asterisk come, as it's important.

Marriage, a new bond, bond between two people who actively involved in it, bond between their family, their cultures, their beliefs, their liking - disliking, their thoughts, their comfort and most importantly their love. It's the two different people who are going to start a new phase of their life, obviously with their family, but at the end of all the gathering and hustle in family, it'll be only those two people who will sleep together at same bed, who will be bare to eachother emotionally, who'll eachother's soulmate to share agony, or rejoice any happiness, they'll be only for each other in front whom the other can be truthful in every aspect, be it feeling or pain, they'll be the one to unite with each other the way the supreme couple had United: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. They will be the one to bring a new blossom of life in this world, as the sign of their love, they'll be one to nurture a life, the greatest creation of universe, they'll be the one to grew old with time, and they'll be the one who'll dream to reach their destination at the end in eachother's warm embrace. Marriage or love, neither of it is a destination, it's journey, a beautiful one, where the lovers walk with hands conjoined to the ultimate destination which is to sleep the last slumber of their in each other's arm.

The newly married couples feels anxious and it's very normal for them to feel, till sometime ago the other one was either unknown or your lover, but now they both are not just lovers, but a couple, they're given the affirmation from the society to love each other openly, now they're not two confusing soul, but soulmates for each other, now they're them, not just one or another. From a marriage, the society has different expectations, they somehow had differentiated the duty of the couple, as if the man of the relationship has always to be forward with his move, he should not falter to keep his ever calm look, he is not allowed to open up fully, even in front of his life partner, he has to dominate the relationship,he has to channelise it in its direction, he have to be recipient of the emotional vulnerability of his spouse but the vice versa should not be happened. He has to take lead be it in any discussion or intimacy, and he has to be the ultimate for the same too. Somehow, society wants a man to be driven by logics, outer responsibility and physical intimacy. Where as from the woman, society had written different rules. She has to be understanding no matter what the situation is, no matter how much she's suffering, she has to be a submissive person, keeping mum to everything not having the right to speak until her man or the society gives her the permission. Her duty is bound in the house only, taking care of everyone, because she's a mother. Her life should be devoted to her husband, vice versa can falter also, she needs to fulfill every need of her man, in any plane. She can cry, society has not put any regulations on it, but silently, no one should know your agony. She has to take everything her man gives, be it love or mental trauma,not to forget physical hurting too. She can learn, society is free minded about it,but cooking, and house keeping is only in the syllabus, and if someone dared to go out of syllabus they'll be criticized heavily, in front of them or in their back. So, what society really wanted from a woman is submission, devotion, and her ability to stay silent in any situation. How different the rules aren't they?

But, not every man is like that, but even in the exception, they could not forget the primary trait of them, dominance and urge to take lead in anything, may be not all time, but sometimes for sure.

And that was what Arjuna, the third pandav wanted to break. He was known to be someone who had broken many stereotypes the society has embarked, it was not he done to be exceptional,but those were simply out of his own pattern, he sometimes had also changed them for others too, but what he got was reluctance either from the recipient or fear of the reluctance that someone would get from the society if they heard of him. So, at very initial time, he was got clear of the fact that he could not change one, if he or she did not wanted to be.  He was determined to break every darkness of the realm he was living, he would try for others too, but as they said, revolution started from your own house. Therefore, at the brink of new life, when he was informed that, his ladylove,now his wife, who was decked beautifully on the occasion of their first wedding night, he was steadfast on the fact, that this following night, they not would be consummate their new relationship but will be transparent to each other fully, at least this was what he wanted, he always wanted someone who would not judge him on the scale of archery or chivalry being a royal but would question his action, appreciate his small achivement and most importantly would be warmth in his gloom. He might be a selfish to expect so much from his newly wedded wife, but he wanted someone to bring light to his soul not just someone only his anatomy would require, if that was the case, he might not have wander like vagabond to get a glimpse of his lover in the stormy night without his lover's knowledge or did she know? He wanted someone who would gave relief to his inner self, the almost dying inner child whom he was trying his best to keep alive. He was well known of the fact that there was someone in this world who will love him for him,not for those glittering achivement. He was not sure of the face, but he knew about the possibility of the existence, that was why maybe no woman could ever lure the alpha male of him, because he was always devoted to the ruler of his heart unknowingly, until he met his ladylove, his krishnaa, his, he should not be possessive about her, but her love for him always defy his sanity, so the ascetic mind of him acted as lovelorn possesive teenager for her.