-:PROPOSAL:-

They broke apart when they needed the air...... Draupadi was flushing with beautiful shade of red.... First time in her life, she recognised her feminine side, she felt that she too feel shy with a touch of a man.. She's a warrior, it's not that she's feeling proximity with a man.... But him....... The proximity between them is mandatory she felt... His hot breath on her face, on her neck.. It's just giving her the sensation which she never felt till now.... His touch on her waist, his touch in her lip.... The more she's thinking the more she's blushing..... And then the kiss...... Draupadi couldn't believe that she and him just had kiss now..........

Then she heard his voice............

Arjun : krishnaa, I.... I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to........... I mean...I get lost in you.....and... I got carried away and......
Arjun is fumbling... He felt that he might lost her krishnaa for his deed.... He can't lose her.... No he can't.............

Draupadi's POV :

WHAT?!!!! he's saying sorry... I mean he's sorry for the kiss..... Don't he feel the love on that.........

Draupadi : sorry!!!! But for what....you're sorry for the proximity between us.........
I said with a pain.............
All of my happiness just went out by his words..............

Arjun : no no.... Krishnaa..... Don't misunderstand me..... I'm sorry because.... I've not take your permission before........
And I am afraid about the consequences of this...... May be you can think me as womanizer like I just had confessed and then...... I can't loose you........ Please don't misunderstand me.... Please... Krishnaa....

I saw his vulnerable side just because he doesn't want to lose me.... He's saying for his expression.... I can see the fear of loosing me in his eyes....... I'm very lucky... I can't thank God enough for bringing him in my life...... With him I can face any problem......... He's still standing there lowering his gaze.... I feel to hug him and say that "no my love I just want you.,.... "
But I planned him to tease...........

Draupadi : you should be sorry Arjun......
I told in a firm voice controlling my laugh...... .

He's awestruck by my words.............

Arjun's POV

WHAT!! I'm sure now..... I lost her........
I tried to explain...... But I cut by her....

Draupadi : you should be sorry rajkumaar how can you do that.........!!!!!

I feel a hatred in her eyes for me... I just ruined all the things... She loves me.... But what I did is that break her trust... How can I do that.... I'm cursing myself......
When I feel her hands on my face then her lips crashing on mine......... I was fully awestruck by her action..... Again we're in another world.. Losing our existence into each other..... Our tongues are fighting for dominance....... This kiss is mixed of love to each other, fear of losing, and pain.........

We broke apart when air becomes our obstruction......

She just hid her face in my chest.... I feel her hot breath which is heavily falling on my chest...... I embrace her in my arms......

Then she moved away and burst into laughter.........
I'm mesmerised seeing her....... She's too pure......... And bold to... I thought.....

Then I heard her....,

Draupadi : tum buddhu ho bilkul.... Why should I feel bad.... I love you.... I trust you... I know you never deceive me.....

I'm feeling I'm on the cloud nine.,.... She's too understanding.......