||~ PROPHECY AND DECLINATION~||

It's such a ambrosial feeling for draupadi to come and worship her aaradhya, it's her continuous routine to come Shiva Temple,it's somehow gives her a enchanting peace of mind where as the atmosphere fills her with a sterdy energy and enthusiasm..

She loves the vicinity of nature and the natural fragrance...
She has plant moreover a thousand of tree,shrubs in the temple area, she , everyday waters them......

As she is worshipper of art so, the natraj rup of Shiva is also worshipped along with the rudra murti and Shiva linga.....

As per her daily worship,she perform her raga bhairav both in her Veena and through dance performance, she then to ahhishek Shiva murti by utmost devotion.....

Today is not much different than the other day, she's performing her worship,she was almost done....

She feels someone's presence there,after completing the worship,she look back to watch....

It's none but rajmata kunti,who is seemed to be very pleased watching some scene....

Draupadi did her pranam to bhagwan and went near to kunti...
She bend to touch her feet ,but she resist her to perform that.."putri, it's not appropriate to touch anyone's feet before God" .. saying so kunti did blessings to her....

Kunti finished her puja.....
She along with draupadi is strolling around as draupadi is watering the plants...

"Do you do this everyday" kunti asked in a sheer amazement...
"Yes, rajmata, they're like my children... I love to nourish them"draupadi said while giving water....

"I've seen princess to dress up themselves,do make up,but you're far different from them..... all princess go Gaga over my sons, they try their best to impress them.....but you're too natural to them...... They're captivated by you... obviously not in a same way.........nakul and sahadev always talk about you how supportive and sisterly you're to them......bheema always praises about your cooking skills and he's delighted to get a bright student like you in cookery...." Kunti stopped a little......

Draupadi knew the last in the row is her kiriti...but.....she knows how introvert he's when it comes to her..but her heart is equally pondering thinking about his thoughts to him.........

"All my sons are really impressed with you but...I don't know...why my phalgun avoid the topic realted to you..... I don't know..also I've seen him to interact with you very less" kunti sounds like worried...

Yeah...very less...he interacts with me very less...but I'm really impressed by your intellectuallty my kiriti .. thought draupadi....

She simply nodded because she can really express herself in front of rajmata........

Draupadi finished her task and ordered the soldiers to arrange the sitting place for rajmata......

***************************************

Rajmata was sitted on the throne while draupadi is giving massages to her feet....

Kunti is really impressed by this girl
..
"You know draupadi,my son is very fortunate to have you his soulmate" kunti said while giving her blessings....

She simply nodded and continued her massage......

"You're truly a blessing for us,the agnijanma, I'm sure you'll prosper not only our family but whole aaryavart.... I bless you my putri" kunti said.....

In response draupadi smiled a little...

"Putri... I heard there's some prophecy in time of your birth,do you know what are those"kunti asked in almost child like excitement...