||~Letter~||

"Parth.... Parth.... Where are you... Parth... " Krishna was literally shouting Arjun's name..... Kunti comes to do aarti.
"Kanha... How are you! Kitne din ho gye tumse milne... " Kunti asked with a emotional tone....

"Bua.... Aap kaisi hain... Pranipat.... Aur.. Where's my parth" Krishna ask with a wide grin... "Haan haan... Woh hain... Aur... You have come on a very auspicious day" Kunti stated with a glee...

"Kyun bua.... What is there" Krishna asked pretend to know nothing...

Arjun comes at the door way to see his madhav.. . . All pandav brothers were there to welcome Krishna.....

"It's a happy news... I've arranged Yudhishthir's marriage with panchal kumari " Kunti stated.....

The sentence is enough to Pierce Arjun's heart... His heavy heart is bleeding profously... It seems his whole world is crumbled around him..... He can't imagine..... His body is feeling numb..... He could not bear this....

"Arey.. Waah.... That's indeed a good news..... Aur... Jyeshtha ko dekhiye.... " Krishna said with his naughty smirk...

"Kanha... I'm your eldest " Yudhishthir said with a smile.... "Sorry.... Jyeshtha" Krishna said holding his ear...
All are smilling except one.... He could not feel any happiness... All he could wish to leave this scene... He felt a supporting hand on his shoulder......

"Arey parth.... Tum kaha khoye ho" Krishna asked with a smirk.... "Madhav... How are you " Arjun asked with a melancholy .....

Krishna was going to say something when kunti interrupted...
"You two... Go to room and get freshn up... I'll arrange the lunch" Kunti stated 

"Haan.. Bua... " Krishna said "chalo parth" Krishna went to Arjun's room....
___________________________________________

"To parth... Kya halchal.... Why are so gloomy" Krishna asked....
"Nothing madhav... Just tensed about some warfare.. Nothing else... " Arjun lied... And went to his table to avoid his penetrating looks....

"Aab tum mujhse bhi asatya kehne lage ho.... " Krishna said with a fake sadness...
"Nhi nhi... Madhav.. It's not that" Arjun tried to justify himself....
"Let it be... But I've something for you... Try to guess" Krishna asked with a grin...
"Leave it madhav... I don't anything... " Arjun said and returned to his desk....

"Arey ekbaar dekh to lo.. " With this Krishna handed him a scroll....
"What is this madhav" Arjun said showing no interest on that..

"Padh lo parth... Shayad man shant ho jaye " Krishna said with a assuring smile..

Arjun was amazed again...how can he read my mind... Thought Arjun... Though he is least interest to read.. But he open...
And seeing the first word his heart  started beating fastly........

To,
My beloved kiriti...

"Do you know a marriage proposal has come to me... And it's from panchprasth... I thought it's yours... I was amazed how can you be so fast.... But... But... It's for.. For.. Your brother... Yudhishthir... My heart was shattered like a glass.... I was numb... I don't know what to do... But  .... I've a faith on God.... I know.. Almighty never gonna betray us... Our love.... Our marriage... Yes... I already accepted you as my husband.. As my life partner... As my ardhang.... I can't accept anyone... Any other man in my life.... If I have to... Then... I'll better to... Better to leave this earth...."
Arjun felt his heart sinking into deep ocean ro read this..but he gain same courage to read further...
"I can't.... And I know.. It's equally shocking for you..... Don't cry too much..... Wipe your tears....."
He smiled to himself thinking that how well his Krishnaa knows him.....
"And moreover we have our friend with us... Your madhav and my govind..... Krishna is with us... He never gonna see our love unfulfilled..... Have faith on him... And have courage on yourself..... And if you want to meet me... I'll there waiting for you... Where our hearts met, our soul entangled... Where you and me became us....... I'll be waiting parth.... I'll be waiting....... "

                                                 Your krishnaa

Parth is happy to read her letter...yes he surely gonna meet her,his Krishnaa...he can't wait to meet his love..meet his reason of his life...... He can feel her presence in the letter.... But he's worried about his Krishnaa, about there future....

"Parth... Happy now" Krishna asked with a assuring smile.... Arjun run like a child and hug him.... "Madhav... To aap hi uski govind ho... Aap ne bataye nhi mujhe" Arjun asked with a smirk... The letter has gave him the peace which was he finding  for the ages.....

"Haan parth... Main hu... You know... I'm omnipresent.. " Krishna said with his mischievous smile....

"Omnipresent..... Kaun madhav  .. Aap" Arjun burst into laughter.......
"Woh sab thik hain... But... When you gonna leave? " Krishna asked him...

"As soon as possible... I can't wait to meet my Krishnaa... I can't..... But... Her marriage... " Arjun can't complete his words....

"Parth... Do your duty.. Fulfill that what you're destined for.... Rest leave on Almighty... " Krishna assured him...

"Haan... Madhav..... " Arjun said with a sigh.... "Aab... Chalo... I'm hell hungry... Come.... " Krishna said holding his stomach...
"You're to dramatic madhav" Arjun said with a wide grin... "Itni khush... " Krishna asked....
"Yeah... Madhav.... I don't know about happy... But it's more like a peace.... An inner peace.... " Arjun said with a content feeling....

"Thik hain thik hain.... Aab chalo... I'm dying out of hunger " Krishna said..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Heyaa
New chapter...

Do vote guys
Do comment...
#ardi❤❤

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖