||~SWAYAMVAR-PRELUDE~||

The time is flying at the speed of insanity, every corner of the palace is being flooded with ministers, maids, helper's and not to mention the guests. The time has finally come, the day when may be the most crucial chapter is gonna be written on the blank pages of history. This land is waiting bated breath for this auspicious day, the day when history will write the golden future of it's.

Tons of foods, gallons of drinks, millions of flowers are flooding in the palace. Every other people in this land is jovial for the umpteenth happiness about their princess. But between all this happiness there's a pinch of gloom lurking around, the princess who put everyone before her, who never thought twice to commence any terrible act just for her people is going to leave the land. Every people in this land regard her as the girl of their own house, and so as she for her the whole land and people is nothing but an extended family where she remains herself without any filter.

The king of the land is in euphoric condition, because the day has come when her daughter will start to commence what she destined for. The king is tried to subside the father within himself but in every try he's failing miserably, every time he's trying to be proud which he already is that's when he's been reminded that pure form of her daughter emerging from the pit fire, thinking about the ecstasy he had feel during that making corner of his eyes to moisten. His daughter never leave a opportunity to make him proud. He doesn't even know what good work he did to deserve her as his daughter. She Never had childhood but he tried everything to give her that happiness. It's said that a father loves his daughter most, and in his case she is his life. How many countless night he had spent keeping her head on his lap putting her onto sleep. How he used to feed her by his hand whenever she used to skip for the sake of training. How can he forget the time when she fevered herself by the tedious over training. He never found her to whine about any jewel or expensive clothes all she want is the happiness of her people and for that she can do anything. And today is her swayamvar, the day when a suitable prince will come and take his bride emptying the king's whole heart, emptying the whole palace, the whole Kingdom, depriving the king his daughters laughter,the sound of her cricking sword, her Sweet voice when sings or recites the auspicious books, the clinking of the payel whenever she dance and most importantly her warmth which she had spread all over the land.

The father who's apparently the king of land was in his room reminiscing the old gold days he had spent with his sweet heart, his youngest daughter , a creaking sound compelled him to make a halt in his thought. Looking at the source of the sound he found his son standing there with moist eyes exhibiting the same depriving feeling. Nodding before his father the crown prince of the land took a seat beside his father whose lips are carved into sad smile. An untold conversation is already held between the two crowned man of the land. Both are feeling the same undeniable pain within themselves, muffling their feeling deep in their heart they're trying to put an act of unbotherance, but they clearly can see each other soul and the overburdening urge of pouring their heart out for the upcoming absence of the leading girl of their life. Tears are threatening to fall yet those to men try to anchor them up with their rough nature. They obviously can't flash themselves infront of her, but they didn't get the way to suppress the urge, every when they see the apple of their eye, the salt water of their eye plunge the skin beneath their eye to flood the cheek, but somehow they hold it.

"Father" the crown prince address his father whose  left cheek is already stained by the line of lysozymed water, which soon got accompanied by a stream from the right eye.

Witnessing the breakdown of the bravest man of life infront of his own , the crown prince got defeated to put the facade of being strong and soon the water impelled from his orbs.

Both the man shedding the heart out for their loving girl of their life, and silently praying to the almighty for the eternal bliss for her upcoming life.