||~ SWAYAMVAR- INTERLUDE ~||

Haven't you promised me the eternity
In the lap of nature you and I
Haven't you promised me the clouds
Those white patches of joy on the vast blue sky

The announcer summoned the gallant prince of Ujjain, who is infamous for his cruel skill in the war field, any soldier who had dared cross him on the war field had to witness the devastating death. A greater hint of arrogance was present on his face adorning it with a winning smirk. Coming at the podium, where the divine bow was placed with it's all glory, he forwarded himself towards it. He hoisted his head to look up to the princess of Panchal, whose face emitted the divine glow of fire, whose face neither hold the happiness nor the irritation, a neutral and diplomatic expression, urging the viewer to decipher the meaning, giving the fire princess an arrogant smirk, he placed his palm on the divine bow. It surely cause a electric sensetion ran down his spine,but he choose to avoid it. Clutching the bow,by left palm, with an expression of laze he pulled it. But, to much of his dismay, the divine bow carved with intricate designs and shlokas of ved did not budge a bit, which surely landed as a hard strike on his raging ego. Tugging his lip a little bit, showing the utter laze at his first try, he again pulled the bow only to disappoint again. Joining both the palm on the divinity, he used a much force to maneuver. A loud sound fazed the whole arena, the valouras prince, who was acclaimed as the death of the opposition was found on the lap of ground, defeat reflected on his face along with the huge sense of rage and humiliation. The arena which was silent for a moment burst out of sound of guffaw, which not only fuelled the anger on the his nerve but extreme loathing for the fire princess.

Standing from his previous position, he looked upto the face of yagyaseni, with a look filled with deadly poison and hatred.

The announcer summoned the next prince, who also met with same fate as the previous. With the journey of sun, the valouras prince and kings were caressed by the mother earth. The spending daylight was fuelling their rage who met with a humility. Only one competitor remained, the mighty prince of Hastinapur, prince Duryodhana, who bear the arrogant smirk, whose face emit the ego of being the mighty mace fighter, his eyes twinkle with mockery towards the other competitors, his body language screamed the excess confidence he had of his success, though not being an archer.

The announcer summoned the last name, as the mighty prince,disciple of great Lord Balarama, departed towards the podium. Standing just infront of the divine bow, he hoisted his head to take a glance towards the beautiful princess of Panchal, the skilled warrior Yojangandha. His brown eyes which was glowing with arrogance tried to look into those blue black orbs, which reflected nothing but neutrality, neither remorse,nor happiness. Her expressionless orbs unintentionally brought a shiver down his spine, detaching his eyes he set his gaze on the divinity.

Placing his palm with utter ignorance, he tried to hoist the bow, which neither shook or lifted up. A inhuman groan was heard from the mighty prince, joining both of his palm, he again tried only to meet same fate as other, but he never stopped. Placing his feet, on the special podium where the bow was kept he again tried to lie down on th lap of mother earth. The whole arena, burst with the laugh of mockery,those princes or kings who previously got defeated, they laughed loud with amusement watching the arrogance of mighty prince before commencing the test, and now witnessing him lied down on the podium.

The mighty prince who was fuming with anger, could not and would never accept his defeat. Hoisting up from the ground, he faced the stage where royals from the Panchal along with greatest Yadav Shri Krishna was sitting.

"I am utterly amused by this extreme set up, o king of Panchal. I thought the war between Panchal and Hastinapur had caused this disfunction. What kind of cheap ridicule is this? Is this your motive, king Drupad to humiliate the best of warrior across the Aaryavart summoning in your land, in the name of swayamvar? And for what we have to pass this extreme test, which I might fear can ever be conquered by any human breathing now? The Princess of Panchal, who was acclaimed to be born from the sacrificial yagn, who was acclaimed to be the most beautiful woman ever breathed, who was rumoured to be the Annapurna herself,came to change the fate of th land of Bharat. But to your utter disdain,I only see an arrogant princess, whose eyes reflect nothing. Is she dead soul that her eyes are neutral or she born from the pit of hell not the sacrificial fire? Heard about the association of the yadav krishna with your daughter, so if you're too motivated to send your daughter to the family of cowherds why to summon us, oh! To clear the chasity of your infamous daughter?" His every word spitted deadly venom. He never thought for a moment before humiliating the princess who was a part of supreme lady herself, who is more pure than any woman ever in this time.